Headcanons! Eren having a crush on you would include..

- Another idiot that tries to be subtle about his crush but fails miserably

- He's definitely the type that enthusiastically yelps "Hi Y/N!" when he sees you. Mikasa and Armin get second hand embarrassment from it LMAO-

- He always tries to finish his chores quickly, so he can help you out with any of your chores.

- Please appreciate it, he just wants to show you how caring and helpful he is 🥺

- Unfortunately he gets upstaged by Mikasa who does everything with ease LMAO-

-  Absolutely HATES IT when you and Jean are talking because he's convinced Jean is trying to steal you from him, before he gets to confess

- (but actually Jean boy just wants to ask you about Mikasa)

- Majority of his arguments with Jean will be initiated by him out of pure jealousy BECAUSE HOW DARE HE STEAL YOUR ATTENTION

- "YOU'RE TOO UGLY FOR HER HORSEFACE !"

- "SHUT UP EREN! YOU'RE UGLY AND SUICIDAL! LIKE DAMN, PICK A STRUGGLE!"

- "DOESN'T MATTER! YOU DON'T DESERVE Y/N!!!"

- "what? huh? Y/N?" Jean says with a confused look.

- And that's how Jean found out about Eren's crush on you 💀

- Also, I'm sorry but Eren is the type that convinces himself that you also have a crush on him to make him feel better about himself 😭

- Poor boy has many responsibilities on his shoulders, so he tends to be stressed out and distant before expeditions, but if you comfort him, even if it's just a pat on the back saying "it's okay", a small smile will appear on his face, and his shoulders will relax.

- He'll be extra pumped up for missions because he can't afford to disappoint you.

- After a successful mission, he find his way to you, a bashful look adorning his tomato red face, "hey Y/N, thanks for the encouragement before, it- it.. really helped" he confesses, scratching the back of his neck.

- Those words were hard for him to say, because he never imagined that someone would ever have such an effect on him.

- But you, you were different.

- Congrats! This boy is now convinced you're soulmates.

- He'll sometimes stare at you, without even realising. Hand on his chin, dazed heart eyes and all.

- PLEASE pretend you didn't see him staring, otherwise he'll be a hot, embarrassed mess.

- Overall, Eren wants to confess to you because he knows his life span is too short to repress his feelings for you, but he knows now is not the right time.

- For now, he's happy to just watch you laugh with your friends, a small smile on his face as the sound of your voice plays like a melody in his ears.