Lets run away (Annie x Reader) (Modern AU)

A/N: Hey besties! <3 I really don't know why I wrote this 🤧, I was just daydreaming about running away with her and BAM! I wrote it down. Enjoy!
—————————————————

I let out a sigh as I finished ranting to Annie about the bullies at school/work and the stress at home.

After not getting a reply from Annie, I turned my head to the side to look at the blonde. She continued to look up at the deep blue night sky that we were stargazing from.
I knew she was listening, she always listened to every word I say, never once bored or irritated.

"Y/N" she said, not moving her eyes away from the star scattered sky.

"Let's run away together" she added.

"What?" I said in disbelief. I slowly got up from the grass we were laying on, and looked at her, placing a hand on her resting figure, encouraging her to explain.

She let out a sigh, "I'm fed up of the pressure my dad puts on me, I'm fed up of knowing people in this town treat you like shit, I've reached my boiling point. We should run away and never come back"

I momentarily thought about the new life we could be living. But as much as I would love it, I don't know whether Annie felt serious about this, or she was just being impulsive in the moment.

"You're being impulsive Annie we haven't-"

"I'm not"

She finally looked at me "I've been planning this since the day I met you"
I stared at her in shock, surprised by her honesty.

"Really?"

"Really"

She sighed before continuing "I wanna run away where it's just you and me doing whatever we want to do, no one can get between us, or tell us what to do"

I smiled at the thought. "I'm glad you chose me Annie"

She momentarily looked at my blushing face, before turning away. "Who else would I choose? You're the only one I can endure" she deadpanned.

I huffed at her, smacking her shoulder playfully "Endure me?!"

She smirked at my half hearted anger. "Yup" she said, egging me on further.

She snaked an arm around my waist, pulling me on top of her, our bodies now pressing against each other. I sighed at the feeling, forgetting everything for a second.

"Well.. maybe not because you're the only one I endure, it's more like you're the only one I want" she confessed quietly, as she rubbed my back.

I smiled against her neck at her genuine words. I'm glad she felt the same way.

"So where will we go?" I asked her.

"Probably some cheap, dingy apartment in a city where nobody knows us, I don't really care though" she said, looking towards me to see I agree.

"Me neither, I don't care where we go as long as I come home back to you" I reassured her, pressing a quick kiss to her pale neck before looking back at her, a small smile gracing her face as she looked away.

"Let me guess, you're gonna grow your martial arts business?" I said, knowing her dreams and aspirations too well.

"Let me guess, you're gonna grow your small business and work part time at some local florist?" she retorted, making me giggle. I forgot she also knew me too well.

We rested under the stars for a little while longer, planning what we'd do. Until Annie slowly got up, pulling me up with her.

"What?" I asked.

"You need to go now" she added.

"Why? Can't we rest here a little longer?"

"Nope, I need to take you away before anyone wakes up, I already put all your belongings in the car" she said completely seriously.

I looked at her in surprise "we're running away right now huh?" I asked, unable to fight the smile off my face.

"Yep, we're running away right now and we're never coming back" she said with a genuine big smile as she took my hand and we ran.

(A/N: Oh to be Annie's gf 🤧 Also ya'll I really wanna write some Annie smut but the minors keep finding all my smuts 😭)