Headcanons! Dating Eren would include..

A/N: *sigh* anyways Alexa play Jealous by eyedress 🤧
—————————————————————-

- First of all, it's important for you to know that Eren would be SO IN LOVE WITH YOU.

- Like,, he's convinced you're soulmates

- He gets jealous quite easily though, he finds it annoying when you're talking to anyone outside your friend group for a bit too long.

- Out of pure jealousy, he will then proceed to be an absolute asshole to the person, to the point where the other person is highly offended and will probably avoid you both 💀

- Eren would then turn back around to you and smile so sweetly, as if nothing happened lmao

- In terms of pda, he doesn't really mind it, but you'll notice that he just seems to be more affectionate in private.

- In private, its butterfly kisses GALORE, because he absolutely adores you and your cute, pretty face.

- A lot of back hugs too.

- If you cradle his face, he'll completely melt in your hands, a blush adorning his face, and a goofy smile because he's flustered from all the attention you're giving him.

- Ok but dating Eren would include you automatically becoming besties with Mikasa and Armin.

- Imagine Mikasa being just as doting to you as she is to Eren and Armin aww 🥺

- Eren is an asshole but also a total simp for you

- For example, imagine you're admiring some lilies on your day off and you show Eren the pretty flower with enthusiasm, so he could admire it too.

- "Ew Y/N it's ugly"

- "Eren!"

- "It's so fucking ugly I wanna puke and-"

- *proceeds to save up and buy you a bouquet of those flowers anyways*

- Ok but now let's move onto more serious matters, since we all know Eren's daily life wouldn't be the nicest.

- As a Titan, poor boy is under a lot of stress and pressure, it can get overwhelming in the moment.

- So if he's in a place where he can't let out the frustration, he'll simply hold your hand, it's a little too tight but you wouldn't have it any other way, knowing your touch calms him.

- Eren definitely has a lot of conflicting, complex thoughts and feelings too? But he doesn't really tell anyone because he feels like he'll be judged or his thoughts will be invalidated.

- Except you of course. You understand him.

- So there would be many 3am talks, where he finally can rant his concerns and feelings to you, with you rubbing his arm in comfort.

- Also he's a very impulsive boy.

- So if he finds himself unable to sleep at night because he's just thinking about how lucky he is to have you, then he'll literally get out of bed because he has to tell you right now!

- Y/N brainrot

- He'll sneak over to the girls barracks just to tell you he loves you lmao.

- Dates with Eren would take place whenever he's free. It's usually in the evening under his favourite big tree.

- He's leaning against the tree, you in his lap, both giggling about something stupid.

- He plucks some random lily out of the field and ticks it behind your ear, causing you to blush at his ongoing gaze.

- "You make the ugly flower look pretty Y/N :("

- "stfu Eren"

- SIMP