Issa draw (Annie x Cheeky!Reader)

A/N: I'm such a simp for this woman uggghhh I know I'm just projecting my love towards her with this one shot 😫✋ Enjoy! ❤️

————————————————————-

Annie Leonhardt. A strong woman. She's impossible to beat. Especially when it comes to hand-to-hand combat. Has anyone ever beat her?

You.

Y/N fucking Y/L/N.

You defeated Annie in hand to hand combat today. Easily. Because unlike all the other cadets, you realised whenever someone attacked her first, she won. So today, you stood there ready, not moving a single bone. Eventually Annie got fed up and attacked first, causing her moves to be more rushed and imprecise than usual, you used this to your advantage and won. You won.

"Unbelievable..." Annie whispered to herself. Trying to act indifferent and unbothered as she quietly dusted herself off.

"HAHHH??? HELL YEAH! I WON HER!!!" you cheered. You were always known as the cheeky one who never knew when to shut her mouth, but everyone still loved you. You were full of energy, positivity, and sarcasm. And thats exactly what all the depressed, pissed cadets needed.

"Well done Y/N! Thats was great!" Armin said with a smile with everyone else agreeing and cheering. This really pissed Annie off.

'How did that pretty bimbo beat me?' she thought. But she refused to accept her defeat. As everyone slowly went back to the barracks, Annie held you back.

"Hey Y/N! You were good today" Annie said, much to your surprise. You know something was up, you knew this girl a bit too well. You placed a hand on your hip and quirked one eyebrow up like a diva and said "Oh I always am hun!" just to tease her.

"Always?" She questioned, walking closer towards you, no thought of leaving some personal space. "Yes" you replied, refusing to falter and fall into the trap of her sapphire blue eyes that were staring into your soul.

"Then we'll have a rematch. Tonight." she demanded to you.

"Haha! No way! I won! Deal with it Ann-chan!" you exclaimed, making kissy faces at her.

Ugh. How she hated that nickname. And how she hated the teasing. She stood there glaring at you.

But you didn't feel like stopping anytime soon either. Teasing her was just too much fun!

"Why do you want to have a rematch so bad Ann-chan? I never realised you enjoyed my company so much! Especially at night time." you cheekily said, pretending to brush dust off her shoulder as an excuse to touch it.

This became a regular habit of yours. You loved flirting with Annie. You loved how she went from an unimpressed badass to a flustered and frustrated mess in seconds.

"Shut up and give me a rematch. I wasnt focused but I will be in the rematch. And I WILL win." she challenged, shoving your hand off her shoulder. And you weren't sure if her face was flushed from the anger or fluster.

"Eh whatever okay Ann - chan" you replied sounding bored.

(At nightime. Rematch)

"Oh hey Ann-chan! Wow your early! Wow you must've really missed me" you said winking leaving her a blushing mess again. Haha.

"Shut up and lets get this over and done with" she said.

And then it began. Just like before, you manged to dodge her every move, you were only getting better by the days, slowly catching up to Mikasa and Annie's title of being the strongest female cadets. This went on for ages and ages and ages! "Ugh!" she growled in frustation at you. "Oooh what a sexy noise" you teased as you dodged her.

That was enough. You pushed Annie's official limit. Enough of the dodges. Enough of the winning. Enough of the winking. Enough of the cheekiness. Enough of the flirting. 'I'll show you Y/N' she mentally told herself.

Then with one flip of a kick in your shin had you flat on the ground. And before you could get up again. Annie pinned you hard to the ground, grabbed your arms and laid them flat, Then she carefully got on top of you.

"How do you like it now you cheeky piece of shit?" Annie whispered as she moved her face closer and closer to yours. And this time, you were the blusing mess. But damn you looked so hot whilst being pinned down as a blushing mess. Damn. You really had Annie feeling a certain way.

You always did.

She really wanted to touch your elegant body. Kiss your smooth lips. Put you in your place like pretty girls should. "You win" you suddenly whispered smoothly in her ear. "It's a win win" she whispered as she pressed her body against yours.

"How smooth" you laughed.

Then you both shared a laugh which ended with Annie staring into your Y/E/C eyes. Then slowly, Annie brushed her lips to yours and you shared a beautiful kiss.

Oh. And the night ended with you two making love under the stars. What? You're the one who turned her on cheeky ;)