••8••FIRST LOVE••

Ignore the mistakes

Ignore the mistakes

    ━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Everyone had their first love,and so did Taehyung.

Choi Yeon Joo was quite special to him.All those years in his student life,she was the only person Taehyung found comfort with.Being the son of prestigious and famous Kim family ,his parents had lots of expectations from him,specially his mother. Since he was a kid,his mother continuously nagged him to study. She wanted him to be a perfect heir,worthy of taking over the family business. Taehyung's mother isn't Namjoon's birth mother. After Namjoon's mother passed away,Kim Yunho remarried.
Mrs.Kim,being the kind of person she was,always pushed Taehyung worried that Namjoon would take away all the fortune,while her own son will get nothing.

Taehyung did as his mother asked. He studied and studied,bringing good grades every year till he graduated.

He is handsome,intelligent,gentle and polite.Everyone around him praised him. Kim Yunho was satisfied with both of his son.
Mrs.Kim also boasted about her son at every chance she got.She knew that to maintain her position in the society,her son is the only path. As long as Taehyung gets the inheritance,she will be respected and live like this forever. And for Taehyung to be the future leader of KP Corporation,he has to be worthy in everyone's eyes.

Taehyung himself was never happy. He always felt empty inside. He resented his mother for forcing him to study hours after hours everyday,only to use him later for her own greed.He felt he was a doll controlled by his mother. The boy was already introverted. Because of his mother's behaviour,this nature of his only got triggered.

Even though Taehyung's mother and Namjoon didn't have a good relationship,Taehyung relayed on his stepbrother often. They had a pretty good relationship since he was a child.

As Taehyung continued to live this useless and meaningless life,Yeon Joo suddenly came onto his life like ripples of warm sunshines.

After being friends with her and finally realising he had feelings for her,Taehyung was delighted. The awkward but pure type of first love in every teenager's life,he felt that too.

Happiness and sadness is a cycle in the life. Same was for Taehyung,though his happiness is much more short-lived than his sadness. Yeon Joo had been diagnosed with a terminal illness. Soon hospital had became her second home.

Taehyung used to watch how whenever her situation would deteriorate,she would gasp in pain,having difficulty in breathing, like a fish that tries to survive on land without water.

He had felt so terrible,utterly helpless. It's a problem that even money can't solve. Soon,Yeon Joo had passed on. Just like that. Suddenly. On a very normal day.