••14•Heart to Heart••

Ignore the mistakes

Ignore the mistakes

    •━━━ ✽ • ✽ ━━━•

It's no more than twelve thirty in the noon,the sun casting rays diagonally,brightening up the room more than Taehyung wants right now. He pulled the curtains but since his room at the 13th floor has sliding glass windows,it doesn't help much. The room stays lit up anyway.

His frowning face makes Jungkook chuckle,"Aren't you used to it yet?"He lays under the duvet on sideways,only his head out as he watches Taehyung fiddle around with the curtains.

"I wanted to take a nap,it’s too bright." He gives up trying to darken the room and makes his way to the bed.
Maybe black curtains would work.

"You feel sleepy?",The younger squints his eyes at him.

"Don’t you?" Taehyung makes a remark,his mischievous smirk revealing what he actually means.

"I had a sleep of eight hours last night," He bites his lip to stop himself from smiling,watching Taehyung get closer to him under the duvet. He pulls the younger on top of him so that Jungkook is resting his head against his chest,his arms crossed over his torso.

"Well,not me." Taehyung's dimmed voice sounds right next to Jungkook's ear,he is unable to say anything for a while. The older doesn’t say anything either.

"Can we...still be together?",Jungkook finally manages to ask directly,not daring to raise his chin and look at the older.

"You are so silly," Taehyung pinches his waist rather harshly,making him let out a small hiss."It not,then why are you lying on top of me,all naked?"

Jungkook beams red,mumbling out words quickly,"I just want to be sure! It’s weird that–that you aren't angry at me,at least you should have been irritated?"

"There’s no point in doing that." He notes,what happened,has happened. He brings up Jungkook's face closer to his lips,pressing a lingering kiss on his lips,"Just don’t leave me again.Never hide your worries and pain from me. Ever again."

"Im sorry," Jungkook croaks out,"For hurting you,lying to you." He embraces him firmly,his tone getting soother and softer as he speaks,he knows Taehyung's fondness for him hasn’t decreased by a little even though he hurt him,but he still can't help but feel guilty. "I won't leave you. I want to be with you."

Jungkook was keen to give Taehyung assurance,gazing at him with an expectant look. He wants to leave no doubts and gaps,ensuring that Taehyung holds no kind of hard feelings. Even if he does,Jungkook is willing to do whatever he can do to fix it.

This watchful demeanour deemed absolutely adorable to Taehyung's eyes. His heart itched,as if someone had softly scratched it.His beautiful eyes took in the sight of Jungkook. The ends of his raven hair were damp with sweat,the corner of his eyes were red and moist,his baby fat cheeks a shade of faint pink. His lips were redder than usual. Jungkook's faded afterglow seemed mesmerising,it is as beautiful as this everytime,Taehyung has seen it,and he wants to be the only person who will ever see it.