•7•

━━━━━━ 🥀━━━━━━

       ━━━━━━ 🥀━━━━━━

"What are you smiling at?"

Jungkook raised his head to see Taehyung was back into the car,a cup of coffee in his hand.

Taehyung saw what Jungkook was looking at. Immediately feeling embarrassed,he almost snatched the phone from his grasp and pushed the coffee into his hand.
"For you. You looked like you were cold. Don’t neglect your health." He sternly said.

"You didn’t have to." The younger boy let out a small cough and took a sip,"Hyung is coming."

Taehyung hummed but internally he was scolding himself. He gave the phone to Jungkook out of past habit.Fortunately,the other boy didn’t ask anything about it.

They didn’t have to wait long before Namjoon came. He got into the back seat.

"It’s good to see you two after so many days."
His smile revealed dimple on his face.He scanned Jungkook's face,"How's your health,Jungkook? Taehyung told me everything."

The ravenette replied,politeness dripping with his voice,"I'm fine now,hyung. Thank you for asking. "

Namjoon suddenly laughed,"Hey kid,you don't have to so formal with me.But you are respectful towards elders unlike certain someone,I like that."
He glanced at the red haired boy who was driving.

Namjoon is 9 years older than Jungkook,also he always gives such mature and responsible aura everytime,the young boy can't help but admire him and act polite around him. He is his ex-boyfriend's older brother too. Jungkook has always wanted to be on his good side. Even though,things are not same now,but that doesn’t change the relationship between Namjoon and Jungkook. To Namjoon,Jungkook is a good hearted small kid.

Taehyung rolled his eyes,"Give respect,take respect.Don’t you know that?You don’t respect me. Why should I respect you?"

"Because I'm your elder."

"What are you,a grandpa?"

"I only turned 34 this year." He frowned.

"That's what Im saying,you are old."

The oldest boy gave a 'I give up'
expression and said,"Whatever.Focus on driving."

"Who started talking first? You."

"I was talking with Jungkook."

"But you were saying something about me so I had to speak up."

"I didn’t even pronounce your name."

Taehyung scoffed,"Who are you fooling?  I know you were talking about me."

"Thinking too highly of yourself,aren’t you?" Namjoon teased.

This childish argument continued for a long while.Jungkook was quiet but he actually enjoyed their bickering.

———————