••9••PAST THINGS••

Ignore the mistakes

Ignore the mistakes

      ◎━━━━━━🍁━━━━━━◎

Flashback

Jungkook gloomily sat on the chair in front of the hospital reception,waiting for the nurse to call for him.He just wants to crawl on his bed and sleep the day away but the routine check-up for his health is unavoidable. His doctor will be furious.

Soon,the nurse called his name.

"Haven’t you been resting enough?Why do you look so tired,Jungkook-ssi?"

His doctor,a man his thirties with glasses,Mr.Kim asked.

Jungkook shrugged,"I haven’t been able to sleep well for past few days,I feel sluggish."

"Given the medicines for now,there shouldn’t be any kind of intense pain,though." He thinks for a while,looking worried.

"It’s not that my head hurts or something.It’s just..." Jungkook sighs,resting his face on his palms as if giving up.

Truth to be said,he is extremely anxious. Suddenly a few days ago he gets to know that he is suffering from some critical disease. He was so taken aback.He hasn’t told his parents and boyfriend about this matter yet. Knowing his mother,she would probably burst into tears immediately.

"Take it easy," Dr.Kim pats his shoulder,trying to comfort."I'm sure it’s hard but try to stay calm,don’t inflict pressure on your brain."He pauses,"And let your parents know.It’s best to do the surgery as soon as possible."

The raven haired absentmindedly walked along by the side of a lake nearby. Both his mind and body feels exhausted.Here inside the park,there are not much people at noon.He relaxed a bit.

He didn’t know but a red car had been following him since he got out of hospital half an hour ago.The car door opened,revealing a woman in her 50s.Stopping at a close distance away from Jungkook,she loudly said,"Jeon Jungkook!"

Hearing his name out of nowhere,startled, he turns to look back. A woman wearing branded clothes with make up on her face was glaring at him.A car was parked  further away on the street.

"Mrs.Kim?" Surprised,the boy blurts out. He had seen this woman's picture before in his boyfriend's phone. This was his mother."H-hello!", He bows.

"So you are that male vixen who seduced my son?" Her sharp voice and words caught Jungkook off guard.

"What?"

Male vixen? Seriously? 

She gestures with her hand,"I have something to talk about.Follow me to the car."

Jungkook could do nothing but follow her and get into the car. As soon as they got in,the driver got out and stood beside the car,giving them privacy.