••10••LIFE GOES ON••

Ignore the mistakes

Ignore the mistakes

             ━━━✿━━━

She had gone to visit her son in his new apartment.Taehyung never  even gave her a phone call after he moved away from their family house, getting quite busy with his cafe.She packed up some food in boxes and headed to see her son,as in to give him a surprise,actually. But she got surprised instead.

Later when she went to talk about this,Taehyung got furious.

"I thought you came here to give me some side dishes."

"Yes,That of course." She spoke softly,watching him clenching his jaw,"But son,that's a boy.How ca–"

"I fucking decide who I kiss or sleep with.That's my business." He spoke his voice as cold as ice,"Don’t you dare try to do anything to him." He warned.

After that,Taehyung literally shut her off. 

She protested,though in a childish way. Starving herself for a few days and she landed in the hospital.She weeped on front of him when Taehyung came to see her, hoping her son's heart would soften. The red haired boy only looked at her expressionlessly.
Asked her not to pull this kind of dramtic antics again and advised to take care of herself, since she is getting old. 

After that,months has passed.

All of this Jungkook partly heard from Taehyung and some from Namjoon. It made him so sad. He understood why Taehyung's heart had been so closed off at the beginning. Jungkook though,with his persistence made Taehyung open up to him again.He didn’t want him to be like that again.

A person he loved dearly died of illness. He helplessly watched as she died.He can't let him experience that kind of pain again. Anything but that. 

Jungkook has an good idea of how much Taehyung cherishes him. An incident like that which  happened in the past,if it happens again, he was afraid Taehyung would be broken beyond repair. So isn’t it for the best that things end? 

The younger also felt guilty as Taehyung's already strained  relationship with his mother got worse because of him. His family wouldn’t accept him loving another man,expect Namjoon. Well,Taehyung is bi,anyway. Maybe he could later marry a girl and have kids.That would happen if he forgot Jungkook and moved on.

No matter what happens,life goes on.

Jungkook had spent days thinking how he should break things off with Taehyung. It would be shameless and ridiculous for him wanting to break up with without any solid reason,as he was the who pursued the older even after getting ignored several times. Moreover,things were so well between them.