••15••Last Wish••

The last chapter

The last chapter. Ignore the mistakes

          ──── ◉ ────

Whatever he loved and liked,anything,he has always shared it with the person closest to him. It's like an instinct,he smilingly turns to tell Taehyung to look at the sunset too,wanting him to see how beautiful it is.He finds the other was also looking at him.

"I know,right?It's so pretty."
Taehyung says,knowing what he's about to tell him.

"Y-yeah.",Taehyung staring at him bluntly makes him feel weird in his stomach,he knows he's probably red-eared right now.

"Listen,Jungkook," His fingers interlace with the man standing in front of him,who takes a step closer,leaving centimetres gap between the two.

Being called by his full name feels a little different if it's Taehyung,since the older mostly calls him nicknames. He looks right into Taehyung's eyes which are as clear as spring water,he finds slight hesitation and nervousness inside them.
"Yes,hyung?" He tightens his fingers on Taehyung's.

"It's your birthday,so I have gotten you a gift,obviously.",He laughs a little,"I thought a lot and decided on this one."

Curiosity immediately dawns upon Jungkook as he watches the other fumbling with his pants pockets,bringing out a small box,the type that's usually used to keep jewelleries inside.

His eyes slightly get bigger as the most common thing that can be inside of it comes to his mind.
Don't tell me a ring?oh-

He carefully checks out the gift that's inside it after Taehyung opens the box.No,it's not a ring. However,it makes Jungkook chuckle,"Not following the general line?"

For reason unknown,embarrassedly the older snickers at his words,leaning closer to Jungkook,helping him to put on the locket.Jungkook feels his breath brush against his cheek for a moment,it makes his eyes automatically close.

"Now you help me put on this one."

Taehyung hands the other locket,which is exactly the same as Jungkook's,in his hand.

(A/n:just imagine the letters are J and T)

"I...adore it." He says after he's done,his thumb caressing the small piece of metal fondly. He throws a smile at Taehyung.The older seems to find relief,"Glad you like it."His eyes taking great pleasure in watching Jungkook being all smiley and blush-y.

Taehyung then pulled Jungkook inside. Turning to his right and crossing a thick pillar,Jungkook saw his other hyungs.

"Surprise,Jungkook!"

His eyes went big with admiration seeing their preparations.Fairy Lights were strung from one end of the roof to the other,along with a big light bulb.Mattresses were laid in two rows,small pillows and balloons scattered on top of them.There were three small tables between the row. The words "Happy Birthday" hung on the wall.

"When did you guys arrange all these?" He asks sitting on one of  the mattresses, between Taehyung and Jimin

"While you were gaining back your strength." Jimin slungs an arm around his neck,making the younger lean on him,grinning at him.

Jungkook coughs,throwing  a harmless glare to him before looking at the others,"Really,thanks a lot guys. It’s been a while I had gotten any kind of surprise."

Hosek brings out the cake from the box and a transparent glass knife.
"We chose randomly." Yoongi says signaling towards the cake with his chin.

"I'm happy with whatever you guys brought!" Jungkook says happily and honestly.

"All right then,Kook,make a wish." Jimin lights the candles on the cake,flickering lights trembling because of the breeze.

Jungkook closes his eyes,he feels Taehyung's fingers intertwining with his tightly.

What is his wish? What exactly does he want? Jungkook takes his time to think and as a human being, there are actually a lot of things he wants. But the thing he wants the most is to live happily with the people he loves and cherishes for a lifetime. And that's what he wished for.

_________________________

So,fellas,this is the end. Thanks to whoever reads my clumsy story. I didn’t try my best here
( ̄□ ̄;)but I will for my next story.

Do let me know your thoughts : ) 

You are loved and important❤️take care,stay safe,dear readers.