•3•

Hello.....?

Jungkook's doe eyes visibly widened.

Taehyung was lightly panting as he ran all the way from the 2nd floor to his cabin,which was on 4th floor.

Both of them stared at each other.

"I'll leave you guys alone.Jungkook,call me if you need anything." Doctor Seokjin was then out of the room.

The older was contemplating whether he should say anything. Jungkook's silence scared him.

Why isn’t he saying anything? He looks shocked. Doesn’t he recognise me? Wait,so he forgot me? The love of my life for—

"Taehyung?"

Now it was Taehyung's turn to widen his eyes,gasping. He practically yelled,out of happiness of course then ran towards the boy pulling him into a bone crushing hug.

"J-jungkook,you remember me!God I'm so happy!" He said while grinning ear to ear.

The raven haired boy was startled at first, also confused but hugged the boy back.

"Shit,I can't believe this," He pulled away to look at Jungkook,his eyes brimming with tears.Jungkook was smiling too.

"I thought th–that you will forget about me forever."
He again embraced him tightly.

"I rem–ember you.Can't bre-breath hyung." The younger choked out as Taehyung was squeezing the life out of him.

Taehyung let the boy go,but held him close, a sheepish smile on his face."Sorry."

The older was leaning closer to him in order to kiss the boy but he had to stop.

"Jungkook!"

"Kook!"

They heard their hyungs' voices. Jimin and Hoseok entered,Yoongi following them. Taehyung reluctantly stepped away as the three of them took the maknae in their embrace.

"Do you recognise me? Tell me what my name is." Jimin asked.

Yoongi rolled his eyes hearing him.

"I wouldn’t hug back a stranger,would I?" Jungkook sassily replied.

"Oh my! You really do remember us,Kook." Hoseok squealed.
"Honestly,we were so worried thinking what if you lose your memories." He glanced at Taehyung.

"Happy to have you back,bunny." The mint haired boy gave a gummy smile.

—————————

Jungkook had to stay in hospital for two more days.After he was released,
Taehyung took him to his (Taehyung's) house.No way he will leave the younger alone after such a major operation.Jungkook didn’t protest knowing the red head wouldn’t budge from his decision. He even bought some of Jungkook's things from his house.

It had been two weeks of the raven head staying with Taehyung.His parents had visited a few days ago,saying they will visit again later.For now,they are relieved as Taehyung is there to take care of him.

"Jungkook? The breakfast is ready." The red head pushed the door open to his bedroom to find Jungkook standing in front of the bed,a white towel wrapped loosely around his waist,another towel on his head as he was drying his hair.
Jungkook shrieked.

"Look away I'm not wearing clothes!"

Taehyung frowned,not looking away at all,"So? It’s not like I haven’t seen you naked before."

"That was before,when we used to–ugh! Just give me  that white hoodie of yours." He said covering his chest with the towel.

It’s not that Jungkook has any problem with Taehyung seeing him without clothes.He has already seen him naked many times. It’s just he is insecure about his body.He likes to work out,he always did.But the past month he barely went to gym.Moreover,
Taehyung has been feeding him with so many food for the last two weeks,he has gained weight.