•6•

🥀━━━━━━━━━★

🥀━━━━━━━━━★

Next Morning

Jungkook saw Jimin in the kitchen as soon as he came out of the room.He had thought he would be still sleeping.

"Jimin hyung,you're already up."

"I woke up just a while ago." He put the omelette on the plate,preparing to fry another egg.

"Let me help." Jungkook started filling the glasses with orange juice.

"You are also making tea?" he asked the short male. Jimin took the tea leaves from the cabinet,waiting for the water to heat up.

Jimin nodded,"For Taehyung.He will be having a hangover for sure."

The raven haired male seemed to think for a while,then asked,"You guys have been friends for almost 5 years,right?"

"Yup,we have been friends since University days." He replied leaning against the counter."Why though? Feeling jealous that I've known him longer than you do?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

Jungkook chuckled,"It's just Taehyung kinda becomes careless around you.But he always seemed nervous around me when we were dating."

"That's because I'm his hyung." He pointed at him,"And you are his lover."

He continued speaking,"It wasn't easy to make Taehyung befriend me.When I first saw him in our University days,he was a loner.He wouldn't talk to anyone unless it's necessary,eat his lunch alone.It was as if everybody was invisible around him."

Jungkook perked his ears up,"Then how did you guys become best friends?"

"I pestered him and stuck with him like a glue." He snickers,"Of course he ignored me a lot at first but eventually he opened up to me."
He looked somewhat proud of himself,"And I was the only person he gave attention to in the whole University. Girls were so jealous of me."

"Haha is that so?" Jungkook chuckles.

"Yeah. And," He paused,looking at the younger male with a serious expression,"You are the only whom he gave the permission to enter his heart with out hesitating even for a second, which he never did before.Being the person he is,he rejects people and doesn't wanna get attached. And if once he gets attached,it's really hard for him to let go of that person."

Jungkook nodded.Jimin's piercing gaze somehow made him feel uncomfortable.

"So,what I'm saying is,don't lose him. It's a miracle when someone reciprocates your feelings." His eyes looked sad for a moment,"Talk out whatever the problem is. If you don't,you will regret it later."
He patted his shoulder.

The raven haired bit his lower lip,feeling internally frustrated. Nonetheless,he agrees with what his hyung said.

"Good morning...." Hearing a meek voice Jungkook and Jimin looked up and saw Yoongi.