•4•

God of Thunder is attacking on my neighbourhood right now.⚡⚡⚡

"What am I trying to do?" Jungkook seemed confused.

"You told me you have feelings for Taehyung.Then why did you break up with him?  And you found someone who is better?  Who is this “someone”?"

"Oh.....that. That is...." He rubbed his forehead before letting out an audible sigh,"Hyung,this is really messed up.I don’t know what to do."

"What are you two talking about for so long there?" Hoseok shouted, catching their attention,"You guys are missing out important scenes!"

Yoongi and Jungkook walked over to the boys.
"We are going out to get some beer."

Taehyung looked at the raven haired male,"You sure you're going to be okay?"

"Why not? I'm with him,ain't I?" Yoongi replied.

"Hyungie,I feel alright.There’s no headache or such I usually feel sometimes.Don’t worry." He assured.

"Yoongi hyung,don’t forget to bring apple juice for me!"
Jimin half-yelled as they left through the front door.

"Now,spill the tea." Yoongi narrowed his eyes at Jungkook.

"During one of my check-ups at hospital,I accidentally met with Mrs.Kim." He started walking,the other male by his side.

"Taehyung's mom? Did she yell at you or what?"

He chuckled,"She was probably there for a check-up.And no,though she is aggressive she didn’t yell or shout at me.She said she had something to talk about."

"Why are you so slow?Talk fast,will you?What did you guys talk about?" Yoongi seemed impatient.

————————————

When Taehyung got back to the living room after using washroom,only Jimin was there,sitting in front of the TV.

"Where did Hoseok hyung go?"

"He had been overworking for a few days.He felt sleepy.Told us to wake him once the beer is here." The short male replied.

Taehyung sat beside Jimin."Jungkook and Hoseok hyung these two have become workaholic.Barley taking  care of themselves."

Jimin nodded,"Hoseok hyung is clumsier than Kook when it comes to take care of himself."

"Look who's talking," Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows,"You are the clumsiest among us.Always falling and stumbling." He shook his head.

Jimin huffed and puffed,"I don't do that on purpose.It just happens."

"Yeah,right," The red haired male laughed,"Once I counted how many times you fell or stumbled in a week.It was more than 50 times!"

Taehyung was expecting his hyung to come at him or retort back but instead he found him looking at him with a small smile.

"Ew what's with creepy smile?Put it off!"

The short male abruptly stopped smiling and coughed,"You brat! My smile is a whole lot cuter than yours!"

"As if!"

Jimin rolled his eyes but then he smiled again,"I was just happy to see you laugh freely again. You weren’t yourself these past months."

The red haired male lowly snickered,"You know the reason very well." He said,putting his head over Jimin's lap.

"So,you guys gonna get back together?Yoongi hyung told me you guys broke up."

After a while,Taehyung sighed loudly.Moving around a bit to make himself comfortable on the couch,he said,"He said he found someone better than me.Even though he kissed me back,maybe that doesn’t mean anything. "

"You two kissed?!Why would he kiss back if he doesn’t like you anymore?"

"Uh...because he had to?"

"You really think that’s the reason?" Jimin was annoyed at him.

"Then what? It was because of the heat of the moment. He clearly said he has someone else now."

"What I think is," The older male disagreed,"He is hiding something from you. I don’t believe he can just find "someone else" when he was the one who liked you for months and confessed to you first."

Taehyung didn’t reply for a long time. Jimin also didn’t push further.He only said,"You guys should talk it out.After Jungkook is fully recovered,will you still keep him here?"

—————————————

"So that's what happened." The mint haired boy looked kinda disappointed.

"You were expecting something more serious? Isn’t this serious enough?" Jungkook looked rather irritated,catching the disappointment in his voice.

"Of course not." He scoffed. "It’s just it seems like a cliche romance movie part."

"Well,movies and dramas are not always fake,you know. They are partly inspired by real life events."

Yoongi rolled his eyes at the younger,"Cut that crap. When are you gonna tell Taehyung about this?"

Jungkook shook his head,"I want to tell him.But I'm afraid of his reaction. He will get angry,I think.And for fuck's sake,stop rolling your eyes now and then or else they will fall out one day."

"You think about your own problem now." The older pulled Jungkook's cheek harshly."No need worry about my eyes."

"Ah hyung!" He shoved off his hand.

They are back to home. Yoongi rang the doorbell. The door was opened by Jimin who first looked at the bag Jungkook was carrying,"Did you bring my apple juice?"

"At least let us in first." Yoongi got past through Jimin and went inside.

"Why does he treat me like that?" Jimin murmurs.

"Hyung,don’t get sad. He is like this to you because he likes you." The raven haired boy says with a smile as he enters and closes the door.

"What a lame joke.I didn’t laugh at all!"  The short male crosses his arms.

"Trust me.I have known him for years.He just doesn’t know how to act around you." He pats him on the shoulder."And this," He brings out the apple juice from the bag and hands it to Jimin,"I had forgotten to buy it.But he reminded me later."

Jimin stares at the apple juice bottle in his hand. He actually doesn't know about Yoongi as Jungkook does.He was introduced to him by Jungkook as Taehyung's friend during a hangout when Taekook had started dating.

"Fine.I'll believe you for now."

-------------------------

Please vote and comment if you like it.I'd like to know your thoughts

:)