••13••Redamancy••

Ignore the mistakes

Ignore the mistakes

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

Jungkook was the type of person who would write down the birthdays of the persons he is close to. He was the type of person who always remembered his own birthday but didn't bother to remind others of it.

But this time,turns out it hadn't been the same as before.Not once did it cross his mind,as his mind had been too preoccupied with other thoughts for the longest time.

It doesn't matter,though. He thinks. The fact is Taehyung,his ex-boyfriend remembers and even bought him a cake. His mood brightens up,subconsciously letting out a small smile. He turns to look at the older and he is also looking at him.Taehyung has been watching all of his micro expressions. First confusion,then realization to happiness.

Smiling sheepishly,he utters, "Thank you,hyung." He had been worried Taehyung was angry at him but now he is relieved.

"Most welcome,Your highness." Taehyung jokes,and giggles could be heard from next to him. They place the cake box on the dining table. Taehyung goes to the kitchen to bring matchsticks while Jungkook takes the cake out of the thick paper box.

A sweet smell of baked dough and cream along with the distinct aroma of coffee wafts spreads through the air immediately.Amused,Jungkook throws a look towards Taehyung who is already by his side after he sees the cake.

"Coffee?"He asks.

It is a coffee flavoured cake. Brown in color,it is layered with coffee cream frost sprinkled with cocoa powder while the sides of it is embedded with crunchy crushed peanuts.

"Yeah,"Taehyung nods.
Before they dated,everytime Jungkook came to his cafe,he always ordered one piece of coffee flavoured pastry. After the 14th time he ordered it, Taehyung, sitting at the counter figured this young customer really liked this item of theirs. He had felt proud,and happy since it had been his idea to launch this coffee cake.

Jungkook's entertaining expression didn't escape Taehyung's eyes,making him frown. "What's wrong?" He asks,taking a look at the cake to make sure it was okay.

"Nothing," Shaking his head,Jungkook takes out the candle. Taehyung bought only one,but it looked pretty since the white candle was wrapped with really thin stripes of colorful paper,added with tiny golden stars which kinda sparkled under light. Taehyung lits up the candle,then puts it on top of the cake in the middle. At first he had wanted to buy letter candles of his initials,that said,'JK'. But it was early in the morning and not all shops were opened yet. So he couldn’t find any and only could bring this colorful one instead of typical small birthday candles.

Jungkook takes the knife that was given along with the cake from the shop and he listens to Taehyung's deep voice singing the ever known birthday song as he cuts it. It’s when Jungkook reaches out to feed him and Taehyung accidentally  bites his fingers.

What. Jungkook stares at him,his doe eyes blinking.

"Cough," The older clears his throat,"I thought the cake was about to fall off."

Jungkook,"............"

"It’s tastes better than I thought," He comments,taking a piece and putting it into Jungkook's mouth.

The younger nods,"Let's put some aside for our hyungs."
That reminded him,how come Yoongi hyung didn’t call to wish him yet like he always does? He looks for his phone and sees there were messages from his parents,one of his former colleague and few of his friends. He writes back to all of them saying "thank you" s and decides later to give his mom a call. He checks his call log to see if there's been any call from Yoongi hyung but there was none,to his surprise.

"Jungkook,you made these?" The older's voice could be heard from the kitchen.He went to the fridge there to keep rest of the cake.

"Hm,what?" He saunters to the kitchen to find Taehyung chewing on the pancakes he made just a while ago.

"Oh,yeah," Jungkook also takes a bite,"Add some honey,I lessened the amount of sugar."
He takes out the jar out of one of the cupboards and pours on the pancakes.

From his peripheral view,he noticed Taehyung staring him and it didn’t stop even after he finished two of whole pancakes.
Needless to say,he felt self-conscious,turning to look at Taehyung,"What's wrong?"

"Just that," He leans a bit closer,reaching out his hand to caress his head,"Your eyes sparkle when you eat.It's satisfying to watch."

He looks away,catching onto Taehyung's indescribable gaze immediately,his eyes downcast, returning on the plate of pancakes,"Well,I love to eat. You know right,I'm a foodie." He says,feeling Taehyung's fingertips rubbing on his nape,slowly. He could feel the thin calluses of his fingers,creating friction against his skin. He doesn’t dare to look at Taehyung right now,afraid he would see what kind of face he's making right now.The atmosphere suddenly turned ambiguous,overwhelming him with anticipation and confusion, mixed together.

Jungkook can hear the thumping in his heart getting faster,makes him think maybe even Taehyung can hear it as he is leaning closer to him inch by inch,making him gulp. He is unable to move even one of his muscle as if his whole body has turned into a statue. He closes his eyes,feeling Taehyung's warm  breath on his ear. It's a ticklish feeling,like something softly brushing against his earlobes. He realizes that Taehyung's lips are indeed brushing against his sensitive auricle. "Jungkook," He murmurs,the low tone making his voice seem deeper than usual,"Are you doing this on purpose?"

His voice seemed to held a hint of restrain and authority. Jungkook slowly rose his head,merely wanting to take a look at Taehyung's face but he was swept away by a huff of warm breath,bringing along a whiff coffee,and the handsome face of Taehyung became blurred,turning into darkness,because Jungkook had already closed his eyes.He had already let himself be lead by Taehyung,making him feel the sensations of the past,and he realized how much he had been longing for this familiar warmth and touch. It wasn’t anything foreign to him,but still he could never get used to it.Everytime there’s the unknown sequence of the things they are about to do and Jungkook is flabbergasted always because that's how Taehyung makes him feel,that's how he approachs him and loves him.

But it’s broad daylight right now.
One part of his mind said,making him hesitate for a split second but not enough to get out of the spell Taehyung had played on him,especially at this moment. And before he suddenly felt himself lifted up,strong arms encircled around his waist,he knew he didn’t care anymore whether it was daylight or the crack of dawn.

-----------------------
Phew! Finally. Maaan,writing a kiss scene is pretty hard,I don’t don’t feel satisfied. I write,then delete, same process again and again  ~(>_<~)

This pic of taekook😭whoever took it,God Bless that person! They look sooo happy and gosh\(≧▽≦)/

They look sooo happy and gosh\(≧▽≦)/

Im Really irregular, sorry for that :  (

take care y'll🦋