••11••The Truth••

Ignore the mistakes

Ignore the mistakes

           ──── ◉ ────

The night breeze is chilly. It makes Jungkook shiver a bit,but still, it’s nice to enjoy the wind at night,walking by the side of the seashore in dark. Sounds of waves crashing into one another and the quiet atmosphere makes him feel far away from everything,as if he is an another detached world. And Jungkook,absolutely loves this peaceful feeling.

He peeks a glance at Taehyung, who is walking along. He is wearing a thick pastel blue sweater,a black scarf around his neck. His hand are inside his pockets as he saunters along side him in small,lazy steps. Wind is messing up his hair that usually covers his almond shaped eyes. Jungkook notices his eyes are actually closed.

He regrets not bringing his camera with him.

The younger boy lowly chuckles,but Taehyung is close enough to hear the sound escaping his lips. So he opens his eyes and looks at him.

"I was trying to feel the nature." He says,sweeping a gaze towards the black sea.

"You might stumble and fall down on your face."

"Well If I do," He shrugs,"You can catch me so that I won't fall."

His voice is nonchalant,taking a glance at the raven haired as he says this. Though he it’s too dark to make out Jungkook's expression perfectly.

Jungkook doesn’t say anything for a while before he lets out low laugh,a self-mocking one.He feels Taehyung taunted him just now.

"What is it?" The older stops in his tracks."You have something to tell me,don't you? You'd better be quick."

Jungkook stops too,his fingers  fiddling with the edges of his coat sleeves. He has a gut feeling Taehyung knows what he is gonna talk about,and probably also has figured out the things he had thought Taehyung didn't knew.

He takes a deep breath,"I lied.About everything."

The older waits for him to say more.

"You know the day we broke up. The things I had said that day. Every single one of them is lie. I never played with you. Or anything like that at all. I also didn’t find anyone new. Heck,me saying that I don’t like you is the biggest lie I have ever said."

He finishes in one breath.He wants to say more. There is a long paragraph of words he had prepared to tell Taehyung,to explain him properly. But right now,he can't seem to let those out.