•2•

"Won't he wake up once before the operation?"

It is the next day and Jungkook is still unconscious. His surgery will be performed tomorrow and Taehyung just wanted to talk to him once before the operation because,

What if he di-
No! Stop thinking these Taehyung!

He mentally scolds himself.

"Probably not." Doctor replies,"As I said,he neglected his health so the condition is worse.But let's be hopeful."

Taehyung sighed and thought why Jungkook didn't tell him before.

"Hey,Taehyung."

Taehyung turned as soon as he heard that familiar voice.

There he was,trying to give a fake smile.

"Hyung," Taehyung said in a weak voice.

The aforementioned came forward and wrapped his arms around the younger in a warm hug.

Taehyung let himself be held.He may looked calm and collected all this time but inside of him was a total mess.He wanted to be comforted.

The mint haired boy patted the boy's back when he heard sniffles coming from him,"Taehyungie,he will be fine," He tries to assure Taehyung, more like himself.

He pulls away and wipes away Taehyung's tears with his fingers,"Let's sit somewhere and talk,hmm?"

Taehyung nods, feeling a bit better because of the affection he was getting.

"You knew but still didn't tell me.".Taehyung sadly says.They were at a cafe nearby the hospital.

"I got to know only a week ago," He leans back on his seat."Actually I caught him looking at his reports when I stayed over at his home one night.He literally begged me not to tell anyone,especially you."

"Then Jimin and Hoseok hyung doesn't know?"

"They don't."

"His parents?"

"Of course they know," He says in obvious tone,"Where do you think he was getting the money for treatment expenses? This kind of treatment needs a lot of money as you must know," He continues, "He has a job but that doesn't provide him with this much money."

"That kid must have told his parents not to tell you.So, even they hid it." He again said.

Taehyung slowly nods,taking in everything his hyung told.Jungkook's family owns a hotel and his mother is a lawyer so they could easily arrange money for their son's treatment.

But what he doesn't understand is why Jungkook wanted them to break up.

"Uh,Yoongi hyung?"

The mint haired boy glances at him.