𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

LOCATION : 𝘳𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘻𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

opal didn't hesitate to free the boy from his restrictions, cutting through the thick ropes with her dagger. however, the reunion was anything but welcoming as it didn't take long for that woman to get back on her feet. with the others busily freeing hongjoong, mingi and jongho from the four zero members, opal didn't have enough time to retaliate when a hand suddenly clamped around her hair, pulling her back and causing a shout of pain to escape her lips.

"opal!" yunho hadn't even registered the woman, too busy getting the rope off his wrists. he lunged forward but was halted as the woman held a gun to opal's throat, glaring at the boy who had escaped. "let her go!"

"why?" the woman smiled, leaning towards opal's ear, breathing in her scent as her eyes remained fixed on yunho who could only helplessly watch. opal's breathing got heavier, feeling the fear resettle. no. she thought. not again. she reminded herself. taking a deep breath and mustering up her courage, the girl dug her elbow back in one swift motion, making sure to dig deep into the woman's stomach, enough to loosen her grip and escape her hold. opal jumped away from her, stumbling into yunho as she breathed a sigh of relief, the boy catching her before she fell into the ground. 

just as she turned around, she watched as seonghwa kicked the gun out of the woman's hand, sending it flying to the other side of the room, the six other boys joining him. opal glanced behind them to see that the zero members had been knocked out and tied up instead, however there wasn't a single scratch on them, so she believed that yeosang had just put them to sleep. holding his own gun to her head, seonghwa held the woman hostage, glancing over at opal as he caught her attention. 

"w-wait, you're not really going to kill me, your own mother, seonghwa?" the woman begged. they finally had the upper hand in the situation, if seonghwa hesitated now then it would all be for nothing.

"mother?" seonghwa questioned, disgusted by the claim the woman would make. "i don't have a mother!" he shouted, glaring at the woman with an indescribable amount of burning hatred. however, he was hesitating. killing someone, having their blood on his hands ― he had never had to do it himself.

"afraid?" the woman smiled, her eyes piercing into seonghwa's, the boy frozen in his stance as he visibly gulped. she reached up, grabbing his hands in hers, slowly bringing it down and away from her temple. "there's nothing to be afraid of sweetheart, she'll protect us." the woman reassured, her free hand reaching up to cup his cheek. however, it had stopped mid air, her smile falling from her face and a gasp escaping her lips. slowly she looked down at where the weapon had pierced her, the end of the sword sticking out of her chest, her blood dripping down and onto the floor. the others stared in surprise, unable to move as they watched the woman fall to her knees.

"that's enough out of her." a gruff voice spoke out as she pulled the sword out of the woman, letting her bleed to death as they watched her fall to the ground, laying limp and unmoving. no one could believe their eyes, opal especially.

"who are you?" she was the first to ask the burning question that the rest of them wanted to ask, but they were left speechless, trying to figure out if what they were seeing before them was a reality or just a dream. it was obvious that they all wished it was the latter.

the girl sighed, lifting her head as the sword lay lightly in her hand, standing against the ground as the girl faced opal. it was like an exact carbon copy of her was stood before her ― the same face, the same hair, the same body, it was all exact. is this what they were talking about? opal thought. when they said i was the key, did they really mean me? 

"so we finally meet," the girl smirked. "wooju." opal's eyes widened. even our voices. there was no denying it, the girl who stood before them, who just stabbed seonghwa's mother, she was the exact copy of opal.

"why?" opal questioned, glaring at her. "why me? what is going on?!" she was growing frustrated, looking over at seonghwa for answers, but he looked just as shocked. the opal copy didn't say anything, but instead walked towards opal, her grip around her sword tightening as she glared at the original. 

"to win, i need you dead!" the copy screamed, jamming her sword towards opal's body, but if it wasn't for yunho jumping in in time with his own weapon, opal would've been wiped out just as quick as seonghwa's mother. the copy growled, glaring at opal's protector as she jumped back before yunho could land his attack. "wake up!" she shouted behind her, her eyes glowing a fierce black. opal watched as the zero members' eyes shot open, the whites of their eyes had also disappeared and had been replaced with the same black that the copy attained. "if it's a war you want," the copy turned back to opal with a smirk. 

"then it's a war you'll get." 

i'm so bad at writing fight scenes
please how do people do this alksjfasd