𝐭𝐞𝐧.

LOCATION : 𝘱𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴, 𝘳𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦

"so when does plan ateez begin?" yunho questioned, wanting to know the full detail of what was to happen from now on. now that they finally had an idea of what plan ateez was, and how opal came to play a part of it, they needed to plan their next steps. "we're sending opal back, but how do we do that without getting killed?" he added, asking the question that seemed to be on everyone's mind.

"we send her back tonight, security in the palace will be tight, but mingi," hongjoong turned to the red haired boy who sat up straight at the sound of his name. "i trust that you've finally found a way to hack into it by now?" he questioned hopefully, knowing that the boy had been working on breaching their security quietly behind the scenes. it was a task requested by hongjoong, and that it be kept between just the two of them, so when the captain suddenly called out the strawberry haired boy, he was flustered by the sudden attention on him, scrambling to pull himself together.

"i won't know until it's put into action, but i may have found a way to shut it down without anyone noticing." he answered, albeit reluctant at first, he was able to calm down at the sight of hongjoong's smile of approval. "however, our window of opportunity is small, only ten minutes to get her in and us out." he added, feeling the air get heavier at his words. hongjoong nodded, seeming deep in thought as he seemed to be contemplating their choices. jongho and yunho glanced at one another, wondering when this had been happening, right under their noses too. yunho couldn't help but think of how little he knew about his captain and the situation they were in.

"any longer?" hongjoong questioned hopefully, however, that was quickly diminished as mingi shook his head in answer.

"we're lucky enough to be able to get even ten minutes out of it," he began, remembering the amount of programming and coding he had gone through to find a solution to their problem. "any longer than ten minutes and we'll trip off their alarms, it'll be impossible to get it any longer than that." mingi sadly finished, hanging his head in shame. hongjoong nodded, wondering how they were going to get inside pallas, into the royal palace and out safely in ten minutes. it seemed almost impossible and he was beginning to lose hope, wondering if plan ateez would have to go into the trash before it even began.