𝐬𝐢𝐱.

LOCATION : 𝘱𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴, 𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘨'𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 

[ 10 𝘋𝘈𝘠𝘚 𝘉𝘌𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘊𝘖𝘙𝘖𝘕𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕 ]

"yeosang, where are you going?" san questioned, following after the boy who had been sneakily and quietly weaving his way through the palace, his small build easily hidden in the crowd of zero members who were busy preparing for the coronation. it had been three days since wooyoung was returned to the palace half alive from the mysterious explosion of a ship that wasn't registered under the system, three whole days since they had last seen opal and no one was doing anything thanks to the prince's command.

yeosang, who was growing impatient as the days drawled on, had decided to find opal on his own, but he needed a plan. a plan that was going into action today.

"yeosang," san grabbed hold of the boy who did his best to completely ignore him, but it was too no avail as san continued to persist. "we have to help seonghwa with his duties, you can't just go now." san reminded, his tone was stern, knowing that yeosang was upto something to find opal and get her back, but they couldn't afford a mistake during the coronation. pallas needed a leader — with the late king gone, the city had fallen into shambles.

"opal's out there, i can feel it." he argued back, his gaze just as strong as neither of them were about to step down. yeosang could feel it, he could feel her magic, although it was faint, it was still there. being the member of the most powerful witchcraft family, there were powers that only they could use, proving to be useful in his current situation. "please san, i can't be the only one worried sick about her?" san sighed at the question, his grip on yeosang's arm loosening slightly as his emotions became torn.

as a member of system zero and the royal palace, he had a duty to serve seonghwa and attend to all his needs. however, as a human being and opal's friend, he couldn't live with himself if something happened to her when he knew that he could've done something to help. "you can't do this on your own." san mumbled, lifting his gaze so he met yeosang's. yeosang's eyebrows furrowed together, wondering what he meant by that. "we're always being watched, remember?" san questioned as if reading yeosang's mind. almost immediately yeosang's gaze lifted to the corner of the hallway where the golden snitches sat, it was named after the harry potter item since the two looked so similar. yeosang still remembered the day that opal had suggested the name, saying that it both looked like the fictional object as well as the idea that it indeed was a snitch, since it was a twenty-four-seven surveillance system that no one but the zero members knew about.