𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.

completely rewritten,
please read uwu

LOCATION : 𝘱𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴, 𝘳𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴

"is everything set?"

seonghwa glanced into the mirror, buttoning his shirt cuffs as his personal tailor finished off the final touch ups on seonghwa's coronation outfit. a white shirt was tucked neatly into a pair of black slacks, with a snow white formal blazer encasing the outfit, sitting tightly on seonghwa's lean build. a contrasting black sash was draped over his left shoulder, his medals pinned neatly along the the top, shining brightly against the sun's glare. it was a bright and joyful day for the people of pallas, the loss of their previous king took a great toll on the morale of the great kingdom, so park seonghwa took it upon himself to change that, and there was only one way he could do that.

"yes your majesty. all zero members have been assigned their tasks and positions for the day, the city has also been bordered and our security system has identified all who shall be attending and those who will be watching from the comfort of their homes."

pallas, a lost city. there was even a time when the city wasn't even declared upon maps, completely forgotten and slowly became a myth. however, around the year 2410, after the fourth world war, the world was left to die after the human race had been completely swept out. for miles and miles, there was no trees, mountains or even buildings, the seas slowly dried out until they were no larger than lakes. the earth had finally come to an end.

or so that was what the lost city thought. being completely hidden from maps proved useful for the resident as they somehow survived the world war, completely unharmed. slowly, they rose from the bottom, stealing the technology from all around the world to build a new kingdom, ruled by a monarchy, a security system and her.

seonghwa nodded, waving away the tailor who nodded; stepped back, bowed towards the soon-to-be king and scurried out of the royal chambers. silence enveloped the remaining two, the younger girl busying herself with the device in her hand. the prince stepped forward towards his lectern, holding a red velvet with a hand sewn golden border pillow, which of course was the only pillow fit to hold his jewel-encrusted crown, ready for his coronation.