𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

LOCATION : 𝘱𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴, 𝘳𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦

"we move tonight?" mingi yawned, stretching his limbs as jongho stared at the elder in confusion, his hair in a mess and his half-lidded eyes struggling to stay open. it was obvious to them that neither of the two were expecting to be woken up in the middle of the night, only to find out that they were infiltrating the royal palace at god knows what time.

"grab your gears, and make sure to wear enough protection." yunho ordered, already digging through his own things as he prepared himself. the boy breathed out a shaky breath, trying his best to hide his nervousness. "it'll just be us out there." he informed,.

"what do you mean 'just us'?" jongho questioned as mingi had jumped off his bunk and began to get ready without a word, like a zombie at work, he changed out of his pyjamas despite still being half asleep. yunho sighed, pausing as he lifted his head to face jongho.

"it means we only have each other." jongho, who was clearly wide awake now, gulped in fear, unable to bring himself to argue over the matter. rather, there was nothing he could even argue about, he knew why his captain had come to this decision and yet, he still couldn't believe he was about to live through their nightmares.

"what about the others?" mingi questioned, his voice deeper than usual as he had just awoken, speaking softly so as to not to wake anyone up ― unfortunately the walls of the cabins weren't soundproof and everything from one end of the ship could be heard from the other.

"they've all been sent to bed, the captain ordered them to take the night off since they believe that tomorrow we'll be departing for the fake plan he had told them." yunho explained. mingi sighed, nodding his head, silencing enveloping the three of them as they silently got ready.

"ready?" it was hongjoong who entered their room, the three of them had finished getting ready, their weapons tucked away ― from large swords, handguns and even tiny daggers, anything to protect them from the hell they were walking themselves into. the three boys nodded, hongjoong sending them reassuring smiles before leading them towards what they could only wish was a nightmare.