𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

LOCATION : 𝘴𝘦𝘢, 𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘻 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 

it was seemingly becoming a trend for opal to wake up in unknown rooms, completely disorientated and her head feeling like it would split open any second. a groan escaped her lips, rubbing her temple as she slowly sat up, wondering what had happened to her. as she soaked in her surroundings, she realised she was on a bed in a completely different room from before, this one was instead filled with maps, books and clothes scattered over almost every inch of the room.

"you're awake." her head whipped over to the door, regret immediately taking over as a sharp pain stung the back of her head. jongho walked over, setting the tray of food on the small bedside table, before lifting the glass of water and handing it to the girl who mumbled a small thank you before downing the liquid, not realising how thirsty she was until she had the first drop.

"captain said to have your food and then get some rest, the cuffs drained almost all the magic you had left and almost killed you, but luckily he got them off in time." jongho explained, opal's memory of what had happened slowly coming back as her fingers circled the rim of the glass absentmindedly. 

"when can i go back?" jongho stared at her, wondering why she would want to go back. if she was the wooju that hongjoong had told them about, then going back would be the last thing on her mind. when she received no answer, opal lifted her head to meet jongho's gaze, her eyes narrowing at the boy who visibly gulped, breaking away first as he remembered the tight grip she once held around his neck, not afraid to kill the boy at all. he wondered what she had gone through to hold no remorse and guilt over a dead body.

"that's up to the captain." jongho answered, grabbing the glass from her hands before setting it back onto the table. he grabbed the tray of food, setting it in the girl's lap before turning away and exiting the room, not another word exchanged between the two. opal scoffed in disbelief as the boy shut the door, surprised at how rude the boy was, she was definitely certain that jongho was younger than the others, and yet he had been speaking informally towards her since she first woke up. she still hasn't forgotten about how he treated her dagger either.