𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

[ 𝘜𝘕𝘓𝘖𝘊𝘒𝘌𝘋 ; 𝘑𝘌𝘖𝘕𝘎 𝘠𝘜𝘕𝘏𝘖 ]

"again."

"do it again."

"stop. again."

the boy fell to his knees, panting for breath as he felt his lungs burn against his chest, as if taking another breath would cause the muscles in his body to just explode in that moment. sweat dripped down his body, drenching the little clothing on his body that clung to the curves of his lean figure, his skin covered in bruises and blood from the training he was being forced into. 

"tired?" his captor smirked, stood in front of the young boy with a bottle of alcohol in his hands. taking a swig of the beer, the man sneered at the boy before pouring the rest of his drink over the young boy, drenching him in the disgusting liquids, causing yunho's stomach to churn from the awful stench. "yah, who said you could take a break?" he placed a foot on yunho's shoulder before kicking the boy back, sending him flying before hitting the brick wall of the grimy basement he had been trapped in. 

pain shot through the back of his head, and there was no doubt that it was bleeding, however he lifted himself back up, bowing his head apologetically. "sorry father." his voice was meek, barely any power as he fiddled with the chafed skin of his nails which he was constantly biting off. 

the man groaned, rubbing the back of his head. "what did i say about saying sorry?" he questioned, walking up to the boy. he shoved his face in front of yunho's, glaring right into his eyes, piercing right through his soul as yunho trembled from the sudden proximity. "it pisses me off when you play the victim." he seethed, not even blinking as his intimidating gaze caused yunho's tears to escape without consent. 

the man brought his hand down, making contact with yunho's cheek. "no crying!" he ordered, glaring at the boy, throwing the empty beer bottle behind yunho's head which caused the boy to flinch, forcing his tears to come to a halt. "next time, i won't miss." he threatened, patting yunho's head. the poor boy did his best to hide his shaking, but to no avail as his whole body trembled in fear under his father's glare.