𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

LOCATION : 𝘳𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦

"mingi...?"

the red haired boy's head shot up at the sound of his name, squinting through his black and bruised eye at the figure who called for him. yeosang wouldn't have thought in a thousand years that the rogued man that they had captured was the same man he had met four years ago. it didn't take long for yeosang to take action, ordering mingi to be released. "remove his cuffs and take him to the infirmary!" he ordered the two zero members in the room. they glanced at one another, hesitating on following their leader's orders.

"but sir, he's a rogue—"

"song mingi, resident of twenty-fifth tribe that live in the north east of pallas, he was orphaned at the age of two, residing in puer orphanage until the age of sixteen, when he moved into the barn on farmer park's land." yeosang answered, cutting off the zero member as he glared at him, almost as if he were telling the man to defy him and see what happens. "if he's in the system then he isn't a rogue." he added, all the information provided was valid and true, leaving the two members speechless, as they followed his instructions without another word. "i trust you to take care of his wounds, and whoever captured him, send them to my chambers."

woong gulped, knowing that anyone who was summoned to yeosang's chambers never made it out alive. "wait," mingi weakly called out for the boy, pathetically lifting his arm to reach for him, but the lack of medical attention had left him with little energy and power inside of him, the arrow that had been lodged into his body had been removed long ago, but the blood that had left his body had yet to recover, making him wonder how he was even conscious at this point. yeosang immediately turned around, kneeling in front of mingi as he stared at the boy in concern, wondering what he had to say. mingi gulped, trying to moisturise his dry throat with the little saliva he had in his mouth. the boy grabbed yeosang's shoulder, pulling himself up so he was level with the kneeling boy. the zero members hurriedly readied their weapons, almost firing if yeosang hadn't signalled them to stand down. "my friends..." mingi was practically panting for air, unable to think straight as he shut his eyes tight, trying to stop the room from spinning. "they're probably here, somewhere..." mingi informed, knowing that yunho and jongho wouldn't leave without him, no matter how much he wished that they had left and safely returned to the ship, he knew them better than anyone. no man gets left behind. hongjoong's preaching had always stuck with them. "please save them, and opal..." yeosang's eyes widened at the girl's name, wondering how mingi knew opal, but the boy had lost consciousness before he could be questioned.