𝐨𝐧𝐞.

LOCATION : 𝘱𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴, 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘳

[ 𝘛𝘞𝘖 𝘞𝘌𝘌𝘒𝘚 𝘉𝘌𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘊𝘖𝘙𝘖𝘕𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕 ]

"extra! extra! the king has passed away! extra! ex—" 

the little boy coughed, gasping for air when a sudden tight grip wrapped itself around his neck as a pair of piercing, blue eyes penetrated into the boy, making him fear for his life. despite the great risk he knew he'd face for spreading such news, he did as his boss told him, spreading the news as to many people as he could until he was caught. 

"have some respect." the man muttered through clenched teeth, baring his sharp canines as a low growl sounded from his throat. the little boy gulped, tears welling in his eyes out of fear as he begged for his life to be spared, a trail of 'sorry's escaping his lips as his small hands desperately tried to pry the elder's hands off. wooyoung chuckled, his eyes suddenly turning red as the boy felt an unexpected burning sensation around his neck.

"please, please, wooyoung sir." wooyoung's eyes widened, a sudden flashback playing through his mind as the burning sensation came to a halt and his eyes turned back to it's normal blue. his desperate pleas triggered something inside of wooyoung, reminding him of a memory that he had done his best to bury away for good until this moment. however, he didn't let it bother him for long as wooyoung shook it off, his glare returning as his grip tightened. 

without wasting another second, wooyoung threw the boy off to the side, causing the little one to go flying, the flyers in his hand scattering everywhere as he tumbled along the gravel before a small thud was sounded alongside the cracking of bones — the boy had hit a building, a hiss escaping his lips as the tears ran down his face, pathetic whimpers escaping his lips as an excruciating pain ran through his whole body. wooyoung sighed, not even sparing the child a second glance as he turned around, using his handkerchief to wipe away the dirt he had gotten on his hands from touching the peasant child. "dispose of him," wooyoung ordered, as one of the flyers that had been thrown up in the air landed before the man. he bent down, picking it up, the image on the front infuriating him to the point that he scrunched the paper into a ball before allowing it to burst up into flames, his eyes reflecting the same colour. "and these flyers." he added, ignoring the cries of the little boy, turning to the two zero member who had been accompanying him all morning.