𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

LOCATION : 𝘳𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘳𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘺𝘢𝘳𝘥

the sound of metal against metal filled the room, opal busy with her copy as the boys struggled against the zero members. yunho had been pushed away from her side and caught in the fight with yeonjun and seonghwa, whilst opal did her best to defend herself with her dagger against her copy's daunting sword that could easily slice her in half if she looked away even for just a second.

"what will you gain out of this?" opal questioned, pushing against the copy's sword as they were eye to eye. the copy smirked, pressing harder into opal's dagger, the girl gasping in surprise as she grabbed the blade with her hand, pushing back with just as much force as it cut into her hand, her blood dripping to the floor.

"don't you see them?" the copy questioned, a sinister smile on her face as she happily pushed her sword into opal's hand. "they're under my control." she added. opal's eyebrows knitted together, wondering who she was referring to until realisation hit her as she glanced behind the copy and caught sight of the zero members. "not just them, wooju, sweetie."

with sheer luck, the copy yielded her weapon, stepping back and turning away from opal, leaving herself completely open. it was the perfect opportunity for opal to make her move and take the copy down, but she had no time to comprehend her situation as the copy lifted her hand and used her magical energy to crumble the palace's wall into nothing, giving them a full view of the palace's courtyard, where everyone was gathered for the coronation.

"no..." opal pushed past the copy, not believing her eyes. a war. the last thing that she wanted was happening. "tell them to stop! please!" she begged, turning to the copy who stood smugly with her arms crossed, her sword sheathed away. innocent people. opal thought. people who had nothing to do with their fight, who are suffering the consequences. her hands balled into fists, glaring at her copy. just like her family. 

"i said stop!" a burst of magical energy swept the room, sending everyone to the floor as they fell back in surprise, everyone's attention finally turning to opal who was breathing heavily, a strong magical aura surrounding her as she stepped forward towards her copy who scrambled back to her feet, preparing to defend herself. she hurriedly unsheathed her sword but opal had kicked it out of her hand as she fumbled around, pouncing on top of her as she was still distracted and sent them both to the floor as they tousled.