𝗼𝗻𝗲.

𝕀t was physically and mentally painful

the fact that his religious parents didn't seem to understand that their son was a rebel without a cause, or rather decide not wanting to understand, and made him go to church was such a pain in the ass.

he told them so many times that he didn't want to go, but they wouldn't listen. his mom just told him to go and put on a nice, decent and appropriate outfit and that they were leaving in thirty minutes.

taehyung cursed under his breath when they entered the place, faking a smile when his parents' friends talked to him and praised him for being such a good looking young man.

it's funny how hypocrites they are. they praise and compliment him, but once he turned his back, they talked about "the kims' son, such a disgrace". and they claimed that they were christians. pathetic.

"we will be meeting the jeon family for the church's charity activity. they have a really well-behaved son, maybe he could influence you to be a better version of yourself." his mom told him, walking while holding her husband's arm.

taehyung rolled his eyes in annoyance. great, now i have to deal with some christian nerd too. how wonderful.

"good morning!" a woman greeted, smiling widely at the three.

"good morning, mrs. jeon!" his mom smiled back, hugging the lady shortly. "these are my husband and my son."

"hello, nice to meet you! these are my husband and my son as well." the lady pointed at a man and a boy beside her, taehyung looking uninterestingly at them.

why is she so happy? it makes me wanna throw up.

"hello, kim family." the boy stood up politely to bow at them, allowing the blond rebel to take a better look of him.

and he was not disappointed at all.

the boy in front of him was just his type: tall, cute boy, with brown hair and big doe eyes. he seemed so shy, smiling timidly at them. the shy boys were such a turn on for taehyung. he smirked back at him, eyeing him up and down shamelessly.

the boy noticed that and quickly looked away, his adam apple bobbing slightly, indicating that he gulped. cute.

they sat down, the moms together, the dads beside them and the sons beside the dads. the adults started chatting about uninteresting things, waiting for the mass to start.

taehyung looked over at the boy again, examining the boy's features. "hey, i'm taehyung." he reached his right hand to the boy, waiting for him to stretch it.

"i'm jungkook." he answered, politely stretching the other boy's hand.

"do you come here often?" the blond asked, looking around with a bored expression. he already wanted to be out of there.