𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻.

𝕋aehyung decided to make his first move today

𝕋aehyung decided to make his first move today. it wasn't really the best place
for doing that, but he didn't give a fuck.

today was sunday, meaning that it was church day. his parents asked him to go with them and taehyung, knowing that jungkook would be there, accepted.

the last time they saw each other was the day that taehyung showed jungkook how to ride a skateboard, and they haven't talked at all since that.

when taehyung stepped with his parents inside the church and spotted the brown hair of the cute boy sitting in the distance with his own parents, a small smile formed on his lips.

his parents stayed for a couple of minutes talking to their friends, taehyung faking a couple of smiles when they complimented him. when they finally stopped talking and said their goodbyes, they made their way to the bench where the jeon family were sitting.

it looks like we became church partners, taehyung thought with a smirk, watching how jungkook's parents stood up to greet them with wide smiles.

when the mothers hugged each other shortly and the fathers stretched their hands, jungkook's mother turned to look at the blond boy. "taehyung, what a lovely surprise! it seems that you finally decided to welcome god in your life, i'm so glad!"

"yeah, the love for god is growing inside of me." taehyung said, once again faking a smile, the jeon family congratulating him. except for jungkook, of course, he knew the boy was lying.

they sat the same way they did before, jungkook beside taehyung.

"hey, skater boy." taehyung greeted in a whisper, getting a little closer to the brown haired boy. "how's it going? did you show your parents your new talent?"

"hello, taehyung... of course i didn't show them. they would literally kill me if they knew i went skating with you!" whispered back, frowning, watching how taehyung laughed at his reaction.

"calm down, i was just kidding." he smiled, taking a few seconds to look at jungkook's outfit. he wore normal jeans, shoes and a white button-up shirt. "so, you got back to wearing old man clothes?" he teased, but he had to admit that the younger boy looked pretty hot on that button-up shirt.

"these are church clothes." he shrugged, crossing his arms. he stood up seconds later, just like everybody else, so taehyung did it as well. he looked over at the man who just entered the room. he had grey hair, he looked really old and was wearing oversized clothes.

after the man greeted them and allowed them to sit back down, taehyung zoned out like always. he was thinking about multiple things, such as what show is he going to start watching once he gets home and how good jungkook's cologne smells.

after half an hour, taehyung decided that it was the right time to go to the bathroom. he leaned over jungkook's ear, smirking when he saw how the younger tensed his body immediately.