𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

"𝕆h, you two are alive?" seokjin raised his eyebrows, watching how the two younger boys reached them finally after almost an hour

     "𝕆h, you two are alive?" seokjin raised his eyebrows, watching how the two younger boys reached them finally after almost an hour. "i thought you died in the bathroom, we were about to check on you."

jungkook felt his cheeks growing red at his hyung's words, the rest of the boys laughing playfully at them. "we're okay, thank you for worrying." taehyung said confidently, smiling, placing his arm on jungkook's shoulders. "so, what are you guys up to?"

"we were telling them how jungkook nailed riding the skateboard." hoseok said, seokjin and namjoon nodding at his words, even though it wasn't actually true. they were just gossiping about the younger boys' relationship. "should we continue our walk now?"

"if you can walk, that is." yoongi laughed, his boyfriends hitting his arm playfully, jungkook returning to his hot cheeks state in an instant. "are you sure he's the top, taehyung?"

"enough about our sex life, please continue with your walk." taehyung shushed, walking ahead with an embarrassed jungkook by his side. they felt the other five boys walking behind them, talking about something they couldn't really listen but didn't care either. "you know, i think we should have dinner with your parents."

jungkook frowned at his words, looking at him in his disbelief. "what?"

"they deserve to see how you changed me." he nodded, kicking a random rock on the ground with his right foot. "you turned me into a good boy, didn't you?"

"you're the one turning me into a bad boy." he laughed, making the blond boy laugh too.

"yeah, but they don't need to know the true version of the story. i just want to have dinner at your house. and you can have one at my house too! i just... i really want your family to trust me, you know? i don't like meeting you up secretly." he mumbled, jungkook now looking at him with soft eyes. he actually meant what he was saying. "maybe if we say you changed me we can start hanging out as friends without having to hide it."

jungkook thought deeply into it, and the older boy was right. he did feel terrible about lying to his parents, that wasn't him. he hated lies. he hated having to hide taehyung too. so maybe taehyung's idea wasn't so bad after all.

"yeah, you're right. you can come tomorrow to my place." he nodded, taehyung smiling and kissing his cheek. "but... please, don't be so mad if they don't treat you so kindly. you know how they are." he mumbled, feeling like actual shit for saying that. of course no one should tolerate a treatment they don't deserve, but... they didn't really have a choice.

"i know baby boy, it's okay." he shrugged, their conversation being interrupted by the other five boys walking now by their side, seokjin with a mischievous smile on his lips.

"have jungkook ever told you about how awkward he is around girls?" he started talking, making jungkook to whine and cover his face, the other four of them being now interested in the oldest boy's words. "he can't speak to a girl to save his life!"

"really?" taehyung laughed, raising his eyebrows in surprise, jungkook shaking his head repeatedly and asking himself why was seokjin his friend in the first place.

"i don't know how his parents still think he's straight, he literally turns into a mess." he nodded, namjoon laughing at his boyfriend's words, because they were totally true.

"they scare me." the younger boy mumbled, making everyone else laugh at his words. "it's not funny!"

"one time in high-school, there was a girl that had a huge crush on jungkook." namjoon started, jungkook cringing instantly at the memory. "she decided to make a move on him and ask him out, but he..." the boy couldn't hold back his laugh, interrupting himself to let out a chuckle. "he just stared blankly at her and left. he literally walked the other way without saying a single word and not looking back." he ended up coughing because of his laughter, which made the situation even funnier.

so they continued to talk about different situations where jungkook was awkward and uncomfortable around girls, all of them cooing and laughing. the afternoon went by pretty quickly. the time flies a little too fast when you're having a good time. it was already time for jungkook to go home.

since seokjin and namjoon were the ones to pick up jungkook from his house, they'll be the ones to bring him back too, so the younger boys had to say their goodbyes now.

"it was really fun, i hope we do it again soon." taehyung smiled, jungkook nodding in agreement. he did have a lot of fun, and was sad that it ended so quickly. "remember the dinner tomorrow!"

"how could i forget." he chuckled, watching how namjoon and seokjin exchanged numbers with the other three boys. "but... are you one hundred percent sure about this? i don't want you to go through a hard time because of my parents..."

"i'm one thousand percent sure, don't worry your little head about it." he smiled reassuringly, pinching the younger's right cheek softly. "kiss me before you go home, romeo."

"romeo?" he laughed softly, getting closer to the older boy and wrapping his arms around his waist, taehyung laughing too while nodding.

"yeah, we're like romeo and juliet! they don't want to see us together, but here we are..."

"romeo and juliet die at the end."

"that's not the point."

jungkook laughed once again at taehyung's words, leaning in and planting a soft and sweet kiss on his lips, the blond boy kissing back instantly while placing his hands around the younger's shoulders. they both closed their eyes, enjoying their little moment, not caring about jungkook's parents or people that passed by and looked at them.

it felt good. kissing like that, softly and gently. afraid that the other's lips would break if they kissed too harshly. just enjoying each other's taste and presence.

will they ever be free to do it whenever they want without being judged?