𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻.

𝕋aehyung was the first one to react, grabbing his boxer and putting it on as fast as he could

𝕋aehyung was the first one to react, grabbing his boxer and putting it on as fast as he could. he would clean up later, this was an emergency. jungkook grabbed his pants and imitated taehyung, stumbling multiple times and whispering oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.

when they got dressed, they fixed their hair and taehyung ran to his door, unlocking it so they didn't look suspicious. then, he grabbed jungkook's hand and a random book he found on his desk and went to sit on his bed. jungkook was just being dragged dumbfounded.

"taehyung, are you home?" his mom called again, both boys hearing footsteps on the stairs. the blond boy cleared his throat, opening the book.

"i'm here, mom!" he answered, and seconds later the door opened, revealing the black haired woman. when she saw jungkook, she smiled kindly.

"jungkook, what a lovely surprise! what are you guys doing?"

"we're reading a book." taehyung answered, showing her the book he had on his hands. "jungkook was bored of reading alone, so he came over so we could read together." he smiled, jungkook nodding, faking a smile too. he felt an embarrassed blush burning his cheeks when taehyung said came over.

"oh, that's nice! but, why are you reading it backwards?"

taehyung looked down at his book, seeing that it was indeed placed backwards. how fucking stupid can i be? "oh, it's a dare. you know, to see if we can read the words backwards. it's a game to test your brain, jungkook showed me." he explained, his lying skills on point.

"i see, what a great idea. well, i'll make dinner soon. do you want to stay, jungkook?"

"oh, no thanks. m-my mom would kill me if i don't eat dinner with them. maybe next time." he smiled apologetically, standing up. "i think it's time for me to go, it's getting late."

"yeah, i'll walk you to the door." taehyung agreed, standing up as well, both boys walking silently down the stairs and to the front door.

when taehyung opened the door for jungkook to walk out, he grabbed the younger's arm, making him stop walking. he got close to his ear, jungkook tensing his body —even though he literally touched his dick minutes ago, he still made him nervous—. "next time
things get steamy, let's show you how to suck my dick, yeah?" he whispered with a smirk.

a chill ran down jungkook's spine, and gulping, he nodded. "y-yeah, we can do that." he whispered back, avoiding eye contact with the older.

"good, get home safe. i'll call you later, bye!" he lets go of the younger's arm, waving and smiling.

the duality of this man, dang. jungkook thought, waving too. "bye." and with that, he turned around and started walking to his own house.

on the way home, he thought about every single thing that happened at taehyung's house, his heart beating rapidly by just remembering it.

it felt amazing and he was looking forward to do it again.

when jungkook arrived home, he was greeted with the smell of delicious food being cooked by his mother. "i'm home, mom!"

"sweetie! did you have a good time with namjoon and seokjin?" she asked, walking out of the kitchen to greet her son, a yellow apron wrapped around her waist.

"yeah, it was great. we played a lot of board games that seokjin-hyung bought." he lied, smiling.

he actually felt terrible, lying to his mom so easily. the woman who gave him life and raised him. he was being so disrespectful right now. but then again, was telling her no, i actually was at taehyung's house, the boy you often talk shit about, getting my dick sucked, better than lying?

a sudden knock on the door made jungkook frown confused. "i'll get it." he announced, his mother nodding and returning to the kitchen.

he opened the door, widening his eyes at the sight in front of him; namjoon and seokjin with wide smiles on their faces. "hello, jungkookie!"

"seokjin, namjoon! what are you doing here when we were just hanging out at your house, hyung?" he said smiling, making the boys in front of him to wide his eyes in realization.

"o-oh... we..."

"we were in the mood for your mom's food!" seokjin came up with a perfect lie on the spot, making jungkook sigh lowly in relief. "mrs. jeon has magical hands, we were craving for her delicious meals."

"oh, seokjin, you're making me blush!" his mom laughed softly, walking out of the kitchen once again to greet the two boys that entered her house. "hello! how are you guys doing? did you have fun earlier?"

"yes, it was very fun. jungkook is really fun to be around with." namjoon said with a smile, his dimples on full display.

they continued talking about random stuff, until dinner was finally ready. by that time jungkook's father arrived home from work, greeting his son's friends with a smile and sitting with them to eat.

the dinner went pretty smoothly, they chatted and laughed all the time. when they finished, seokjin and namjoon dragged jungkook to his room, demanding answers of what happened earlier and why did he lie to his mom.

"you were with that boy again, right?" seokjin asked, smiling widely when jungkook nodded. "what's his name? if you keep going out with him, we deserve to at least know his name."

"it's kim taehyung." he mumbled, sighing softly as he sat on his bed. "sorry that i dragged you once again to my lie, this time without even telling you. i was just... kind of busy."

both of his friends gasped dramatically, seokjin even placing his right hand on his chest. "jungkook, you naughty boy!"

"was it good? you don't need to give us details, just tell us if you enjoyed doing it." namjoon said, seokjin nodding in agreement, both of them looking at jungkook with curious eyes.

"it was. i really enjoyed it... and i'm looking forward to do it again." he admitted, looking at the floor shyly, making seokjin squeal and shake his boyfriend's shoulders aggressively.

"jungkookie, i'm so happy for you!" seokjin cried, letting go of his boyfriend to hug the younger, who smiled and hugged him back. "don't worry about the lie. but you have to introduce your friend to us soon."

"yeah, we have to meet him." namjoon agreed, ruffling jungkook's brown hair affectively.

"i'll introduce you guys soon, i promise."

seokjin and namjoon ended up leaving his house a couple of minutes after, thanking his mother for the meal and saying their goodbyes. jungkook claimed that he was sleepy because of the day he had —which he totally was, but his parents didn't knew the real reason behind it—, so he excused himself and went to his bedroom.

after doing his normal night routine, he was finally laying on his bed, his eyes glued to the white ceiling on top of him. he sighed, his mind full of what happened in taehyung's house hours ago.

taehyung's hands and mouth made him feel so good. his words made jungkook feel tingles all over his body and woke up new feelings that he didn't even know he had.

taehyung was slowly driving him crazy.

he was addictive. it scared jungkook, the fact that he was craving for taehyung. he craved him more and more every time they were together.

a voice in the back of his head was warning him of how wrong the situation was, how his parents would be so disgusted and disappointed if they ever find out, the way that he was sinning in every way possible.

but he did his best to ignore it, because just for once, he was willing to do whatever he wanted, not what his parents wanted.

and right now, all he wanted was kim taehyung.