𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲.

𝕀t was clear to say jieun was beyond pissed

     𝕀t was clear to say jieun was beyond pissed. when she knocked on her son's door and was welcomed by complete silence, she opened it to find nothing but emptiness.

she went downstairs calling for jungkook, until she found the letter standing proudly on the fridge. while she was reading it with a frown on her face, jungkook's father entered the kitchen to get some morning coffee.

"he left last night." he simply said, uninterestingly opening the fridge to get the milk.

"you knew about this and just allowed it to happen?" she asked, looking at her husband in disbelief. "he escaped, doyun! do you think this is correct?"

"i would've escaped too if i were in this situation." he shrugged, turning on the coffee maker. "he's better that way, jieun."

she was pissed, but she was going to get over it. hopefully.

meanwhile, jungkook was being filled with hugs and kisses by taehyung's mom, who was more than happy to see him.

"we were so worried about you, jungkook!" she cried, the younger boy smiling in shame and apologizing repeatedly. "i'm so glad you're okay. you can stay with us as long as you need to, this is your new home."

"thank you, mrs. kwan." he smiled, yelping in surprise when he felt taehyung pulling him closer to his body.

"i think that's enough, mom. you're suffocating him." he laughed, hugging jungkook by his shoulders and giving him a peck on the cheek.

"sure, i'm the one suffocating him."

the door being suddenly opened scared the life out of the four people in the house, his five friends entering the place as the speed of light. seokjin was the first one to run to jungkook and knock him down by his quite aggressive hug, crying happy tears.

"jungkook, we missed you so much!" he cried, jungkook hugging him back with a smile on his face. "i'm so glad you finally decided to grow some balls and get out of there!"

"that's not the expression i would use in this situation." namjoon chuckled, helping the two boys to stand up, hugging jungkook when seokjin broke the hug. "but he's right, we missed you a lot jungkookie."

"i missed you too, hyungs. you have no idea of how much." he hugged namjoon back, happier than ever. when namjoon broke the hug, jungkook saw the trio looking at him with a smile on their faces.

he stretched his arms in their direction, the three boys surrounding him in a group hug instantly, the other three boys joining soon after, the seven of them finally feeling relief. it was all okay now.

after crying of happiness and hugging for a few minutes, they decided to go skating to celebrate jungkook's return. they walked to the skating ring joking around and laughing, taehyung and jungkook never letting go of each other's hand.

when they got there, taehyung dragged jungkook to where the skating stuff was, wanting some alone time with him. he picked up two skates and two helmets and helped the younger boy with his. "do you remember how to skate?"

"of course i do, you showed me." he smiled, taehyung laughing at the adorable brown haired boy.

"well, how about we go outside and skate around the streets?" he suggested, jungkook nodding, grabbing his skateboard and following the blond closely from behind. "guys, we're going to skate outside. let's meet up at the regular painting spot, yeah?" when they all agreed with him and told them to be careful, they left the place, getting on their skateboard and beginning with their journey.

jungkook stopped from time to time when he lost balance, but overall, he was doing great. they were talking about random stuff and making often jokes, enjoying their time together. it was amazing, being able to be best friends and lovers at the same time.

"is she seriously in love with her?" taehyung gasped, jungkook gossiping about eunji's best friend's love life. "i can't seem to understand why does she like her, but that's some good tea right there."

"yeah, i told her to confess her feelings to eunji. i don't know if she actually will though." he shrugged, both of the boys stopping when they reached a park, deciding to rest their bodies a little before going back. they placed their skateboards in a safe place together with the helmets and went to the swings, sitting beside each other.

the park was empty, considering that it will soon get dark outside. the breeze caressed softly the two young boys' faces, who were immersed in a comfortable silence while looking at the grass under them.

"do you know the meaning of the color purple?" taehyung suddenly asked, jungkook looking at him with a small frown.

"the color purple has a meaning?"

"i made up a meaning." he smiled, looking back at the brown haired boy, who looked at him with curiosity in his eyes. "purple is the last color of the rainbow. it means that i will trust you and love you for a long time." he said, jungkook smiling widely because taehyung was just too adorable. "i purple you, kookie."

"i purple you too, tae." he chuckled, standing up from the swing and sitting in front of taehyung on the grass, holding the blond's swing to prevent it from moving. "i purple you so much, love. so... can you make me the luckiest guy on earth by officially being my boyfriend, taehyung?" he asked, looking up at his lover with his bunny smile.

taehyung's heart instantly melted, his boxy smile shining brightly. "of course i want to!" he cried, throwing himself to jungkook's arms, the younger boy's back hitting the ground as they connected their lips in a sweet kiss. their first kiss as being officially boyfriends.

"thank you for coming back, jungkook." taehyung mumbled when they broke the kiss, hiding his face in the younger's chest while hugging him tightly. jungkook hugged him back just as tightly, hiding his face in his blond locks, coconut scent filling his nostrils instantly, making him sigh happily.

"thank you for waiting for me, taehyung."