𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼 [𝗺].

[👀]

[👀]

     𝕁ungkook joined their lips in a deep kiss, his tongue exploring the older's mouth. the blond boy whined, feeling so small under jungkook's grip. when it came to sex, the younger boy got so dominant lately. he absolutely loved it.

after breaking the kiss, the boy went down once again to kiss and suck taehyung's neck, leaving small red marks that would soon turn a pretty purple color. he did the same on his collarbones, his hands caressing the inside of the older's thighs teasingly.

taehyung's member was rock hard already. even if he didn't say it out loud, he was just as constantly horny as his boyfriend.

jungkook's mouth found its way to one of the blond's nipples, sucking and biting it softly, making taehyung let out the first of many moans.

"what do you want me to do to you, baby?" jungkook mumbled, now playing with the other nipple, blowing on it to see how it hardens in anticipation.

"i-i..." taehyung sighed, gulping and licking his lips before talking. "i want you to fuck me, kookie. fuck me so hard and good. don't wanna walk tomorrow." he panted, holding onto the younger's shoulders when he felt his knees weakening slightly.

jungkook smirked, nodding and grabbing the older's waist. he turned taehyung around and made him place his hands on the shower's doors, getting then on his knees in front of the blond's entrance. "as you wish, love."

seconds later, jungkook grabbed his boyfriend's butt cheeks and parted them, having a better look at his wet entrance. he gave it a long lick, taehyung moaning and opening his legs wider to give jungkook more access. the brown haired boy hummed, showing approval for taehyung's action.

with that, he started eating out taehyung, his tongue wetting his entrance even more. he moved his tongue so skillfully, often sucking on his rim and humming, the vibrations sending shivers down taehyung's spine and legs. "f-feels so good, baby." he moaned, his forehead pressed against the steamy glass door just like his hands.

jungkook introduced his tongue in taehyung's entrance, making him moan even louder and his legs to tremble. the brown haired boy moved his tongue in circles, coating his entrance in saliva and grabbing his hips to give him some support.

the sound of the water falling wasn't enough to quiet down taehyung's moans and jungkook's wet sounds, both of them just focusing on each other's bodies and sounds. after a couple of minutes of preparing the older, the blond whined and looked back at jungkook. "can i suck you off before you go in, please?"

jungkook smirked, nodding and taking his tongue out of his rim, standing up and watching how the older boy got on his knees quickly and looked up at him. he looked so innocent, like he wasn't about to do something so dirty and sinful.

taehyung wrapped his mouth around jungkook's tip, sucking it softly and licking it, making the younger moan and grab taehyung's blond damp locks between his fingers. "you look so pretty down there, doll."