𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿.

𝕁ungkook had two best friends

     𝕁ungkook had two best friends. he met them at high school. both were older than him, but the boys found him to be so adorable, they couldn't help but befriend him.

they hanged out at jungkook's house often. they either talked, played cards, or played with the oldest's game consoles when his parents weren't paying attention. it was the only thing that jungkook did that was considered breaking the rules.

the first time he did it, he ended up crying, because he felt like a disappointment to his parents, even though they had no idea. but he got used to it, enjoying the minutes he played with his friends.

"what got you so quiet, jungkookie?" seokjin asked, tapping his shoulder to gain his attention.

seokjin and jungkook were sitting on the younger's bed, while namjoon was sitting in front of the desk, looking at jungkook's drawings.

in the past couple of minutes, only namjoon and seokjin were talking, while jungkook stared at the floor.

"it's nothing." he mumbled, sighing lightly, looking now at namjoon. "did you see the sunflower that i did yesterday, hyung?"

"yeah, it's amazing." he praised, looking at the mentioned drawing. it was drawn with pencil and painted with watercolors. "what was the inspiration?"

jungkook gulped. should he tell his best friends about how's he feeling? what if they made fun of him? he knew that they wouldn't do that, but still, he felt insecure.

both boys are looking at him now, a concerned look on their face. "i-it... it was a boy i met a few days ago." he finally said, looking up at the ceiling.

"a boy?" namjoon asked, arching an eyebrow. "what kind of boy?"

"he's a rebel, troublemaker boy." jungkook answered, biting the inside of his cheek for a few seconds. "i don't know. i feel weird when i think about him, like i'm about to pass out or something."

seokjin and namjoon exchanged glances and a smile grew on their lips.

"jungkook... i think it's time for us to tell you something." seokjin said, placing his hand on the boy's left knee. "we didn't want to scare you off, since, you know, your family is so religious and all..."

"what is it?" he asked confused, now looking at both of the boys, who were all smiley and happy.

"namjoon and i... we've been dating for almost two years now." he confessed, seeing how the younger opened his eyes widely, completely in shock. "we didn't tell you until now, because... well, we were afraid that you wouldn't accept us. and we really love you, jungkookie. you're like a younger brother to us."

it took a minute for jungkook to analyze the situation. but he didn't feel mad, or disgusted, or anything bad. he felt... happy? happy for them. happy that his friends found happiness.

"that's great, hyungs." he finally said, smiling a little as he talked. "i'm sorry that you had to hide it for so long."

"you're not the one who should be apologizing." namjoon said, rolling his eyes, absolutely despising jungkook's parents. homophobic and religious bitches, who wanted to control every movement and every belief of the poor little jungkook.

"i tell you this to let you know that, no matter what you decide to do with your life, or who you decide to love, we will always be here for you... but, enough about us. what's up with that boy? he can't be a nobody if you drew thinking about him." seokjin said, namjoon walking to the bed and sitting beside his boyfriend, both looking at the younger with a soft smile.

those soft smiles made him feel good. he felt at ease, and he felt that he could let out all of his current feelings, because his friends would understand and wouldn't judge him.

"i've never felt like this before." he whispered, not wanting anyone but his friends to hear him. "i've just seen him two times, but... he made my heart beat so fast. i guess it's because he scares me. his presence is so intimidating, and yet... i only want to spend more time with him, because i like the feeling." he whispered once again, his friends having to get a little closer so they could hear him clearly. "what am i supposed to do, hyungs? i shouldn't like being with him. my parents say he's a bad person."

"i think you should hang out with him more." seokjin said, nodding. "maybe the video games rule isn't the only one that you should start breaking."

"you should live a little bit more, jungkook. you won't stay young all your life." namjoon said, and with that, they ended up changing the topic, not wanting to overwhelm the boy.

jungkook was still confused, and was still terrified of his feelings, but he felt a little bit more calm. his hyungs were there for him, and that made him feel safe.

—✞—

"i think you should just tell him to fuck you." jimin said, laying on the blond's bed, throwing and catching a tiny bouncy ball.

"you're so good at giving advice, baby." the oldest of the room laughed, looking at the wall of taehyung's room. he laid on the bed with his head hanging out, seeing everything upside down.

"how can you guys date this idiot?" taehyung rolled his eyes, laying on the floor, his arms and legs opened. he looked like he was half dead. "besides, why would he be the one fucking me?"

"because you're as top as jimin is." yoongi laughed at his own words, the red haired boy laughing too, receiving a light kick in his butt by the pink haired boy. "but seriously, tae, what do you want to do?"

"i want to fuck up his mind so he can stop being as conservative as his parents." he simply said, looking at the roof with a frown. "and then, i want him to fuck me."

"well, do it. i don't really see the problem here." jimin shrugged once again, letting out a pained fuck when the ball landed on his face instead of his hand.

"listen to your heart, taehyungie." a fourth voice said, the red haired boy searching for a horror movie they could watch together. yoongi agreed, nodding his head at hoseok's words.

"yeah, go get that holy dick taehyung." yoongi encouraged, sitting straight on the bed when he started to feel dizzy. he caressed his boyfriend's face (well, one of his boyfriends) when he saw his pained expression. "what's the worst that could happen?"

his hyung was right. fuck it, he'll give it a try. what's the worst that could happen?