𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅 [𝟮/𝟮, 𝗲𝗻𝗱.]

"𝔸re you ready, champ?" taeyeon asked, stretching his arm for taehyung to take

this is it. he'll walk outside together with his father, where jungkook is waiting patiently for him.

"i am, dad." he nodded, taking a deep breath and holding his dad's arm, the sound of soft music playing mixed with people chatting excitedly in anticipation making him feel even more nervous.

the man nodded and opened the door, revealing the big wedding center and the people sitting now looking at him with wide smiles.

friends and family were at the tables, which were decorated with pretty white flowers and fancy white tablecloth. everyone was dressing so fancy and beautifully, taehyung was elated.

jimin, yoongi, eunji and soomin were standing beside the small platform where he was supposed to be standing, the girls and jimin wearing a pretty blue dress and yoongi wearing a baby blue suit, the outfits chosen by the blond boy. they looked gorgeous.

by the other side, seokjin, namjoon, hoseok and yugyeom were standing beside jungkook, the four of them wearing a black suit. all of them were staring at him with a proud wide smile, waiting for him to reach the platform so the ceremony could start.

oh, and jungkook. jungkook looked so fucking good; his parted hair allowing his forehead to be exposed and the tattoos drawn on his hand that taehyung adored so much moving around because of his nervous fidgeting. his mouth was slightly parted by the sight in front of him, making him look so adorable. taehyung just wanted to skip the whole thing and kiss him right in that instant.

the blond boy smiled and started walking, taehyung's little cousins walking in front of him and leaving roses petals behind them, smiling at the crowd and waving like they were celebrities. that made everyone laugh, including the couple.

when taehyung finally reached his destination, his father kissed him on the forehead and gave his arm a light squeeze, walking away to sit beside his wife and leaving taehyung right in front of his soon-to-be husband.

"hey there, handsome." the blond mumbled, jungkook staring at him with his mouth still parted.

"he-hey." he mumbled back, finally returning to earth and smiling widely. "you look so gorgeous, baby." he whispered, the man that would say their vows standing in front of them with a small smile.

"thank you for coming, everyone." the man greeted, all of them greeting him back. "we're here today to celebrate kim taehyung and jeon jungkook's marriage." he stopped talking because of the claps and cheers from the crowd, the couple laughing lightly at that. "thank you for your excitement. now, this couple will be uniting their souls, promising each other to stay side by side the rest of their lives. i believe the couple would like to say some words before i continue." he said, the boys gulping and nodding. "please proceed."