𝘀𝗶𝘅.

"𝕊o you're the famous jungkook

     "𝕊o you're the famous jungkook." jimin said with a smile, the three boys now stopping their actions to get close to the new boy. "is nice meeting you. my name's park jimin."

"and i'm jung hoseok! hello, nice to meet you." he waved, his smile being the wider one, like it was most of the times.

"and i'm min yoongi."

"and i'm kim taehyung. this is jeon jungkook. say hi, jeon jungkook."

"hello, n-nice to meet you all." he drew a small smile on his lips, waving just like hoseok did.

"oh my god, he's so cute. can we adopt him, yoonie, hobi?" jimin cooed, reaching for the boy's cheeks and pinching them, the younger looking at him with wide eyes.

"you'll have to get used to the skin contact." taehyung said after seeing how surprised the boy was, jimin laughing and letting him go.

"we're too young to have kids, he'll probably die if we adopt him." yoongi answered, hoseok nodding in agreement, the oldest wrapping his arms around the pink haired boy's waist.

"oh my god, of course not! i know how to make mac and cheese and instant ramen." jimin protested, looking at his boyfriends with a cute frown. hoseok caressed the area between jimin's eyebrows with his index finger, causing jimin to smile and peck him on the lips.

"there's single people here, you know. get a room." the blond boy rolled his eyes, grabbing jungkook's wrist, who was looking at the three boys amazed.

he never saw two boys acting like a couple, so of course, his surprise was bigger when he saw three. it was cute, though. why would his parents be so against it?

"let's go, jungkook. i will give you skateboarding lessons." he said, dragging once again the younger with him. jungkook stopped staring at the three boys, now looking at the back of taehyung's head, letting the blond drag him.

"he tried teaching me and ended up insulting me five minutes later. the boy has no patience." hoseok shakes his head, making jungkook stop his steps and free himself from taehyung's grip.

"i don't want you to insult me, i think it's better if i don't learn."

"don't listen to hoseok, he's a dumb bitch. i won't insult you, i promise." he grabbed the younger's wrist again and led him to where the skateboards were.

"why is there a skateboard rink inside of a building?" jungkook asked, seeing how taehyung grabbed a helmet and a skateboard.

"someone did this thinking that the young people would like it and it would make a lot of money, but the young people prefer skating on the outside, so no one came. they ended up abandoning it. and now it's one of our hanging out spots." he explained, getting close to the younger, putting the helmet on the brown haired boy's head.