𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 [𝗺].

𝕋he younger introduced the first finger in taehyung, who breathed deep and relaxed his body as much as he could

𝕋he younger introduced the first finger in taehyung, who breathed deep and relaxed his body as much as he could. he started moving his finger slowly, watching in awe how it disappeared and appeared at a slow pace. after a couple more thrusts, he added another finger, making careful scissor movements, remembering every part of the sexual education video he watched days before.

taehyung was a whiny mess, his legs open wide and his eyes focused on jungkook's face. he looked so focused, a cute frown plastered on his face.

"a-another one." the blond said after short minutes, jungkook obeying and adding a third finger. that made taehyung moan a little bit louder, the younger's slim fingers working perfectly inside of him. "yeah, just like that!"

while moving his fingers, jungkook lowered his body and planted a kiss on taehyung's mouth, his tongue exploring the older's mouth as it pleased, taehyung's moans being drowned in his lips. when he broke the kiss, he started kissing his neck and collarbones, leaving a few small marks here and there.

"i need it." taehyung whined, lowering his hips to have more friction with jungkook's fingers.

"what do you need, baby? talk to me." jungkook mumbled, looking at taehyung's face closely. he was trapping his bottom lip between his teeth, his breathing was heavy and moans were escaping his throat, which were like music to jungkook's ears.

"i need... i need you. i need you and your big dick inside of me. i need you now." he breathed out, and jungkook didn't need to be told twice.

the younger nodded, mumbling a good boy and taking out his fingers. he took off his boxers, his bulge hitting his belly in need of release. while he picked up the condom, he watched how taehyung's entrance clenched around air, which made him pant lowly.

after he finished placing the condom, he grabbed the lube and soaked his length in it, wanting taehyung to feel as less pain as possible.

the blond boy watched in awe the boy in front of him. he was sweaty and his breathing was heavy too, his dick standing proudly and his eyes were dark.

he grabbed taehyung's hips and positioned his member in front of the older's entrance, looking down at him. "are you ready, love?"

taehyung nodded eagerly, grabbing the bedsheets under his body and raising his ass a little to give the younger a better look. "i'm ready, go on."

and with his consent, jungkook entered him slowly, moaning in bliss at the warm feeling around his member. he was sure it was the best feeling to ever exist. taehyung moaned too, feeling jungkook's dick fit in him so well and filling him perfectly. he arched his back and a long moan escaped his lips.

the younger stayed still for a couple of seconds so taehyung could get used to his length and, once the blond nodded, he started slowly moving, both boys letting out breathy moans at the new sensations.

yeah, taehyung wasn't a virgin, but with jungkook he felt things he never did before. it felt like it was his first time and he was absolutely loving it.

jungkook's fingers were already tattooed on taehyung's hips because of the force he was applying to his grip, but none of them couldn't care less. they both stared at each other with lovestruck eyes, both sweating and linking their bodies in the most intimate way.

"you f-feel so good." jungkook groaned, moving his hips a little bit faster now, his thrusts reaching deep inside taehyung.

the older's moans turned needier and needier with each thrust, throwing his head back and gripping the sheets under him. jungkook grabbed his legs and placed them on his own shoulders, fastening his hips movements and thrusting into taehyung in a whole new angle, hitting his prostate in the process.

taehyung's eyes turned white and his back arched once again, opening his mouth wide and moaning loudly. "oh m-my fucking god! right there, don't stop." he whined, motivating jungkook to thrust into him at a fast and deep pace, taehyung seeing stars with his eyes closed. "you're so big, feels s-so good."

"fuck, you're so good for me. such a good boy." jungkook panted, feeling tingles in his lower body. moans and wet sounds filled the room, jungkook's member going in and out of taehyung's entrance making them both moan, pant and groan in pleasure.

taehyung's thighs started trembling, his climax getting closer with each thrust. jungkook reached his hand to taehyung's member, jacking him off at the same pace as his hips moved, the older feeling too much pleasure at once.

the brown haired boy lowered his body to kiss taehyung deeply, both of them about to reach their climax.

"i love you." jungkook whispered, their foreheads together and their eyes staring at each other.

"i love you too."

and with heavy breaths and loud moans, they finally came, their bodies trembling in pleasure and their souls merging into one.

after a couple of seconds of catching their breaths, jungkook pulled out of taehyung and threw the condom in the trash, walking to taehyung's personal bathroom and picking up a small towel. when he came back, he cleaned taehyung's belly and sweat, mumbling sweet compliments to him.

when he was done cleaning taehyung and himself, they both laid down on the bed and covered themselves with the sheets, the blond sleepily hiding his face on jungkook's exposed chest and the younger boy hugging him tightly.

"you did amazing, kookie." he mumbled, hugging the younger back and planting a sweet kiss on his chest.

"thanks, i learned from youtube." he smiled, taehyung laughing tiredly at the adorable boy. "i'm glad you liked it, i was kinda nervous. you did great too, love."

"thank you. now let's sleep, i need to recover and prepare myself for tomorrow, since i'm pretty sure i won't be able to walk." he said, jungkook laughing and kissing his head lovingly.

and so they did, falling asleep quickly in each other's arms, for the first time in a while sleeping peacefully. no worries in their head, no mothers controlling their lives, just calmness.

and that night lived on their hearts forever.