𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲.

"𝕄eet your friends?" taehyung asked, his phone being held by his right hand, pressing it against his ear

     "𝕄eet your friends?" taehyung asked, his phone being held by his right hand, pressing it against his ear. with the left one he was holding strawberry twizzlers, munching them carelessly as he laid on his bed.

"yeah, they said they wanted to meet you. i already met your friends, so it's only fair." jungkook answered, his phone laying by his side on his desk, his hands being busy with the drawing in front of him.

taehyung called jungkook an hour ago, claiming that he was bored and wanted to talk to him. it took the younger boy one hour and fourteen minutes to gain the courage to ask taehyung if he wanted to meet his friends.

"that means you talked about me to your friends, jungkookie? am i that important?" taehyung teased, smiling, jungkook slightly blushing in response, glad that the older couldn't see him. "yeah, i would like to meet them. maybe the seven of us could hang out!"

"that would be awesome." jungkook agreed, looking at the result of his hands working on the piece of paper for two hours now. a sunflower being consumed by fire flames, the soft yellow color contrasting with the bright orange and red, all painted with color pencils.

"oh, by the way, what have you been telling your parents when you go out to see me?" taehyung asked, the question stuck on his mind for a while now.

"i tell them that i'll go to my friend's house." he answered lowly, getting closer to the speaker, only for taehyung to listen. his parents were downstairs, so there's no way they could listen to his conversation, but he's still careful.

"lying to your parents, kookie? aren't you a bad boy?" the blond said, making jungkook raise his eyebrows. you could hear the older's smirk through the phone, but that's not what caught the younger by surprise. kookie? no one called him that. "that makes it more exciting, doesn't it? doing something that you're not supposed to do, lying to your parents."

even if jungkook hated to admit it, taehyung was right. adrenaline rushed through his veins every time he told his parents that he would go to seokjin's place, but walk the opposite way to taehyung's house. he have done it only two times and he was eager to do it again.

jungkook couldn't recognize himself. just two months ago he was a boy who never got in trouble and always followed the rules, living how his parents wanted him to live and doing as they told him to. but now he lied to them to go and get some dick. everything about the situation was just so wrong.

"yeah, it does make me feel excited." jungkook answered, listening to taehyung's mischievous laugh, making a smile form on his own lips. "do you lie to your parents, tae?"

"i used to lie to them all the time, they got used to it. they don't really ask me anything at this point." he answered uninterestingly, stretching his candy with his fingers and his teeth. jungkook heard a faint scream, hearing the blond boy sigh. "my mom is calling me for dinner, i'll talk to you later."

"okay, goodbye."

"goodbye, baby boy."

the call ended. jungkook sighed softly, writing his signature at the bottom of his drawing and leaving his notebook aside.

he's been avoiding the thoughts in the back of his head as much as he could, but now that he's alone in his room, they appeared all over his head. what is my relationship with taehyung? what i'm doing is a sin, isn't it? will god ever forgive me? is having these feelings actually wrong?

knowing that his parents won't support his actions hurts him. they made it clear yesterday, when they told him that they talked to that girl's parents about them going on a date. eunji, was it? she was pretty and sweet, but jungkook wasn't interested.

he was more into blonds that talked dirty and did bad stuff.

still, he tried to ignore the fact that he was going to be forced to go on a date with a girl and focused on the fact that taehyung was going to meet his two best friends. it honestly scared him. what if seokjin and namjoon told embarrassing stories about him?

like the time he fell in front of the whole school, or the time that a girl went to talk to him and he just stared at her and walked away. he was way too awkward around girls.

he thought about taehyung telling him that he was an adult, meaning that he was free to do whatever he wanted. he was right. he is an adult, why does he still allow his parents to decide what's good for him and what's not?

he allowed it because he was scared of them. but he couldn't live like this all his life. he was going to be a big and independent boy.

he could find a job and earn enough money to move out! that was a great idea, why didn't he thought of it before? if he didn't live under his parents' roof, then he could do whatever he wanted and kiss whoever he wanted.

... right?

right. this wasn't for taehyung, it was for himself. to be finally free. to finally make his own decisions and sleep at whatever time he wanted.

... well, it was a little bit for taehyung too. but only a two percent. maybe four. but it was mostly for himself.

sure, it was easier said than done, but he would try. seokjin and namjoon worked on a coffee shop, maybe they had a spot for him?

jungkook sighed again, shaking his head to clear his mind. even if he was grateful for what his parents have done for him, he had enough. he didn't know how his parents would take it, but he didn't care right now.

all he wanted was to get a job, move out alone and kiss taehyung on his couch without being afraid of getting caught.