𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿.

"𝕎hy did you leave the bed so soon?" taehyung mumbled sleepily, walking up to jungkook and hugging him from the back

the brown haired boy smiled, leaving what he was doing aside so he could turn around and kiss the older's forehead. "i'm making us breakfast!"

"it smells really good." taehyung nodded, pecking the younger's lips, which ended in a soft make out session in the middle of the kitchen.

before, taehyung's ideal weekend was going out with his friends, joking around the town, painting on some random wall until the owner chased them down with a broom on his hands, eat junk food and sneak through his window at three in the morning when his day was finally over.

but now, he rather spend all day cuddling with that brown haired boy, watching movies and just enjoying his presence. he changed his mindset so much and he loved it.

it was currently one week and a half after they moved to the apartment and everything was going great. they worked at the cafeteria during the day and came straight home after the shift ended, eagerly showering so they can lay down and cuddle. and do the dirty too, because they were horny young adults. but mostly cuddling.

"do you want to go out today?" jungkook asked, turning around once again so he can continue with the breakfast. "just the two of us. we can have a nice picnic at the park!"

taehyung laid his head on jungkook's shoulder, closing his eyes tiredly while nodding. "yeah, that sounds amazing. but can we cuddle for a little bit after we eat, please?" he asked, the younger boy nodding in delight.

they both got drowned in a comfortable silence, the only sound that could be heard being the pan frying the butter and the spatula moving it around.

"if you ever get to have a child, would it be a boy or a girl?" jungkook randomly asked, cooking the eggs skillfully, concentrated in not burning them.

"if we ever get to have children, i would like a boy and a girl." he fixed the sentence, imagining how their kids would look like. "the girl would be a dominating badass and she would protect her little brother. it would be so cute." he chuckled, jungkook chuckling too just by the sound of his laugh.

"yeah, i like how that sounds."

—✞—

when the young boys finished having breakfast and cuddling for about an hour, they dressed themselves up with comfy clothes and prepared a basket with food, such as sandwiches, fruits and cake they bought at the bakery the day before. they picked up a white blanket and made their way towards the park near their apartment complex, walking hand by hand like the lovestruck couple they were.

"so she finally asked her out... and guess what?" jungkook told, placing the blanket on the grass with taehyung's help and placing the basket in the middle.

"what?"

"she said yes!" he cheered, taehyung gasping a little too loudly at the shocking news his boyfriend just told him.

"eunji said yes? to date a girl? eunji, the girl that wanted to turn you straight so bad?" taehyung asked, not being able to believe what jungkook just said. that girl was the definition of homophobia, how did she end up dating a girl?

"turns out she was just like me, a closeted homosexual who was afraid to come out because of her religious parents." he explained, sitting beside the blond and opening the basket. "i hope they end up together openly at the end, soomin really likes her."

"yeah, even if eunji was kind of a bitch she deserves to come out of the dark and stinky closet and be free." taehyung nodded, grabbing the container with strawberries on the inside.

"yeah. but enough about them, let's talk about us." he shrugged, dismissing the topic, grabbing one fresh strawberry when taehyung opened the container. "what would you like to study in college?"

"i'm not sure." taehyung mumbled, eating his strawberry while thinking deeply into it. "maybe something that has to do with kids. i love kids so much." he smiled, just the thought of a cute toddler running around enough to make him happy.

jungkook smiled too, taehyung being so passionate about something making him instantly happy. "yeah, i saw how you took care of your younger cousin. you'd be great for that."

"thank you." the blond smiled, grabbing the green grapes container and opening it, offering jungkook the fruits, who grabbed and handful and shoved it into his mouth. "what about you?"

"i don't know, something that has to do with math." he shrugged, looking around the surprisingly empty park. "is it going to rain and we didn't know? it's really empty in here."

"i don't think so, the sun it's pretty shiny." the blond shakes his head, eating a handful of green grapes and humming satisfied.

they ate more fruits and a piece of chocolate cake while talking about random topics until they decided it was the right time to cuddle. they cleaned the area, closed the basket and hugged each other, glad that the bugs weren't bothering them just yet.

"you know, i love you so much." jungkook mumbled, hiding his nose in taehyung's blond locks and drowning himself in his addicting coconut scent.

"i love you so much, too." he mumbled back, pecking jungkook's neck and hiding his face on it, the smell of his cologne filling his nostrils and comforting him instantly.

they spent some long minutes there, just hugging silently and enjoying each other's presence, until mother nature decided that she had enough and decided to ruin their date with a few rain drops, that soon turned into pouring rain, soaking them and their belongings.

"fuck!" taehyung screeched, both of them standing up and grabbing the blanket and the basket quickly. "the water is so cold, my ass is freezing!"

they ran to their apartment plot while cursing the clouds and the possible cold they were going to catch. still, once they reached the entrance of the building, jungkook grabbed taehyung's hand and dragged him to his body, kissing him deeply, both of them smiling in the middle of the kiss.

they didn't know what the future was holding for them, but they knew one thing: there, under the pouring rain, kissing each other while their bodies shivered because of the cold water, they will face the future together.