33

Once we arrived at the first village the other destinations were under a day's travel. With the amount of work we had to complete in a short amount of time, Nathaniel and I barely spent any moments in private.

Although we have not consummated our marriage yet, it didn't mean he was any less affectionate. In fact, I've never seen my husband smiling and being joyous for so long. I can't help feeling the same when I see the infectious smile on his handsome face.

As of now, we were heading back to the castle. I enjoyed this unproblematic time Nathaniel and I shared, hoping it wouldn't end.

We decided to set camp for the night, although the sun hasn't set just yet. Deciding to take advantage of the sunlight and wilderness, I began practicing my sword fighting.

I was spinning the sword in my arm when a hand suddenly wrapped around my waist. I turned my body around and pushed the intruder back into a trunk of a tree.

Nathaniel was smirking as pride, happiness, love, and lust shone in his eyes. My palms were still on his chest, as his arm wrapped around my waist. There was no space between us, as our breaths became synchronized.

He was about to lean in and kiss me when I decided it was time to show my husband my skills. I took a few steps back and pointed the sharp end of the sword towards him and he took out his own sword.

"I was expecting a kiss on the lips, not a sword fight dear wife."

"Well that's too bad isn't it."

I said teasingly as we walked in a circle. It seemed like an idea popped into his head when he gave a knowing smirk.

"It seems I'll get more than a kiss."

"What?"

I said confusingly when he charged at me. His sharp sword precisely cut the ribbon that held my hair together. My dark long locks fell freely down my back as I charged towards him. He jumped back as my sword was about to scratch his chest. His shirt wasn't so lucky, as a large tear was visible.

To my complete surprise, he easily ripped his shirt with his hands and took it off, exposing his bare chest. I felt my breath get caught in my throat and looked at his toned abdomen.

He was about to take advantage of my moment of weakness as he charged at me once again. I was quick to my reflexes this time as I blocked his sword with my own.

Our breaths, footsteps, and clanking metals were the only noise made. His leg swiped my own taking me by surprise, as his arm wrapped around my own.

My back was to his front as his mouth leaned down to my ear. I felt myself shudder at the tension in the air when I listened to his whispered words.

"Always be prepared for anything."

I was in my own world when I heard the tear of a dress. I looked down to see my husband's sword ripping through the laces of my dress.

To save me from the hassle, I didn't wear a nightgown underneath, and my husband made a growl in approval. He turned me around swiftly and kissed my lips with hunger and desperation.

I laid in the grassy terrain as his body hovered over me. Our kiss broke off as his lips moved down towards my collarbone. His hands wandered around my body, as I let out a sound of approval.

My own hands clutched at his long locks and roamed around his bare chest. My toes curled as my head fell back, from his teasing kisses.

The dress slid off my body easily, leaving me bare to his sight. I felt shy all of a sudden and used my arm to cover my modesty. He removed it and looked at me with love and lust.

"You are gorgeous, inside and out."

He said as his lips landed on my own. I welcomed it as my fingers fumbled with his pants, eager to take them off. He helps as it slides off, exposing his manhood.

I was taken aback at its large size and shuddered at the thought of it fitting inside of me. He must have read my face as he let out a reassuring smile.

"It would fit. Do not worry. I'll make sure not to hurt you too much."

I nod my head as he dips his head to kiss me again. I felt him enter me and let out a cry in pain. The pain ceased and soon turned into pure bliss as we made love together.

Crashing down from cloud nine, I rest my head on his bare chest. The sun had set long ago and a full moon was on display.

His hands ran through my loose hair as I sighed in comfort. We were still as naked as we were born, but I couldn't care less. For the first time, I didn't worry about the future or be haunted by my past. I was happy with the present, happy laying side by side with my beloved Nathaniel.

I felt a kiss on the top of my head, as I looked up to see him smiling. His finger moved to trace my cheek with such gentleness, that I barely felt it

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I whisper back, as we were both trapped in our own world. I reached up to kiss his lips, as he welcomed it once again. I started moving my body for another round when his hands suddenly stopped me.

"As much as I would want nothing more than to make love to you, I'm afraid we won't have the energy to ride back home tomorrow."

"I suppose you're right. We should get dressed and go back to the tent. Some of the guards might end up searching for their King."

We both got dressed into what was left of our ripped clothes, and he turned me around to kiss my cheeks, nose, the lips. He gave me a mischievous smile and leaned down closer to my face.

"I told them I will be with my wife. I suppose they will understand what I mean."

I felt my cheeks turn crimson and slapped his chest before walking towards the camp. He laughed and wrapped his arm around me.

He carried me as I wrapped my arm around his neck. Everything is so perfect now, and I fear that when we go back to the castle, more specifically back to my mother in law something disastrous will occur.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was a bit steamy, but hope you enjoyed it.

Please don't forget to vote and comment :)