35

It has been three months since our arrival to the castle after visiting all the nearby villages. Not for a single moment did the spark in my marriage with Nathaniel dwindle.

There isn't a single day where Nathaniel doesn't shower me with love. His daily kisses on my cheeks, forehead, and lips along with his intense lovemaking, in which he treats my body like a temple.

Along with that he's gifted me numerous jewelry and dresses. I've also been helping him with the Kingdom's works, although I am not officially announced as Queen yet. I could care less of my title, as I got something more to give my attention to.

At first, I wasn't sure, but now the little bump in my stomach indicates that I am indeed carrying our bairn. I believe it is from the night we arrived at the castle, but I may be wrong with the numerous times we made love.

With my morning sickness and lack of interest in nearly every food, Nathaniel and I have paused our sinful nightly activities. With the Nordfjord dress, even at full term my pregnancy will be quite hidden.

Nobody knows of this news not even Nathaniel, as I wanted to confirm it myself before celebrating the news of our unborn child. A ball would take place tonight and I plan on informing my husband of the new addition to our family then.

I believe my mother in law wanted this ball for the benefit of the Kingdom and to strengthen our relationship with the neighbouring ones. With my still rocky relationship with her, I believed it was best for me to not take part in the preparation.

I put down the book I was reading and looked up at the footsteps I heard. I was currently sitting peacefully in my private garden and my husband walked towards me.

I stood up and dusted the dirt off my dress and smiled at him. Just arms wrapped around my waist as he tugged me towards him.

Just head descended down to my short height while I stretched my neck as we connected our lips in an earth shattering kiss. I felt myself quickly get caught in the haze of lust and increased the passion.

Feeling his hard manhood against my stomach I let out a sound of pleasure and he growled back in hunger. It's been a couple of weeks since we last made love and it was far too long for the both of us.

I felt my back hit the trunk of a thick tree and his body pressure on me. His fingers combed through my loose hair and I gripped tightly onto the collar of his shirt.

I felt my legs being wrapped around his waist as my dress rose up to my thighs. My legs were bare just when I suddenly felt him enter me.

I squealed in surprise before that noise turned into a moan and he grunted as quietly as he could. Despite the privacy, a loud noise might alert the guards.

I felt myself release with him not too long after and we rested our heads on each other's shoulders. I panted out of breath, the pregnancy clearly tiring me out quicker. I felt him let me down to the floor, but still support my weight with an arm around my waist.

His bent down as his forehead connected with my own and gave a peck of my lips. I sighed in utter happiness and relief.

"I believe there is a ball tonight that we must get ready for."

"Hmm. Do you know the reason behind it?"

"I'm afraid it is a surprise for my dear wife."

"Now I do want to know."

I stubbornly started acting like a child. I came out of his hold, but was still near him to feel his warmth. He laughed at my behaviour, but kept his mouth shut.