Hades Blind Mate|53

If you are reading offline ^ there are mature and trigger warning pictures above!

Seina

My chest hurt as I got up in the morning, yet I couldn't bring myself to speak to Hades about the obvious truth of the matter.

The smile on his face as he fed our children, the way he kissed my forehead and uttered I love you—but now more than anything I could see the things I had been missing. The way his body moved as if he was in pain, the obvious box colored dye to cover the growing grey roots—the wrinkles under his eyes while mine were fading due to immortality. I could see the age in his eyes, I could finally see his body failing and I felt sick.

"You okay honey?" Hades asked, I smiled sweetly at him.

"I'm excited for family pictures." I said, he smiled happily at me.

"So am I! I can't believe how big they are, family pictures are just what we need for the home." He chuckled, I smiled back at him.

The day was slow, I went to the office and did paperwork—I was in lazy wear. I wore one of Hades baggy sweaters, and a pair of leggings—I just felt the desire to curl up in a bawl and hide from the world but I knew I couldn't do that. I had so many things to do, the wedding and the pack—amongst other things.

"Hey bestie! What's up?" Palton asked, I jumped and sighed.

"Paperwork, I totally just wanna sleep." I chuckled, Palton rolled her eyes.

"That's how I feel every morning, not to mention Apollo tries to drag me back into bed." She groaned, I gave her a look.

"I thought you called it quits because he was being 'unreasonable'?" I asked, she sighed dramatically.

Palton had joined the pack, as did Apollo—but with being a god rarely was here so I barely counted on him for anything. They were a full couple when she first became Alpha but within the last few months it had been on and off, she had came in here crying, angry, crying again, excited and hot and bothered more than once—then last week she said it was over cause Apollo thought it was unreasonable for her to ask him to move in with her fully.