Hades Blind Mate|33

If you are reading offline ^ there are mature and trigger warning pictures above!

Seina

I hadn't been okay, it had only been a week since I fled the underworld and I hadn't slept properly at all.

My wolf craved her mate, my mind had been riddled with nightmares plaguing my sleep reminding me of all the horrible things I had went through over and over again.

My babies were healthy, my emotional turmoil seemed to have no effect on my tiny wolves growing inside me—today I was meeting the pack my parents joined, the Alpha demanded it regardless of how I felt. My parents cafe had came under their protection, it still allowed other rogues but since I was their daughter the requirements to meet the Alpha were higher.

I stared at my pregnant belly in the mirror, I felt tears fall down my cheeks—all I wanted was to share these moments with my husband. I wanted his eyes to shine has he held my belly, he wanted this just as much as I did.

I had been waiting for an answer from the gods—sending then a letter wasn't as easy as it looked and I prayed nobody went down to the underworld and got warped into Artaith's ways of evil hypnotic trance by fears. I wish I would've known that Hades was scared of things—he had never communicated it with me but I couldn't hate him for being afraid just like me all this was new.

I wore a maternity dress, my belly was too big now—I had filled out in many areas. I remember one point in my life I was unhealthy skinny—now I was perfect weight for my height and age along with the pregnancy.  A part of me was excited, the pack had a doctor who actually new about wolf babies who agreed to check me and my babies out.

"Are you ready Seina?" My mother asked, I looked at her and smiled.

"No, but I'm trying." I said, she saw the tears in my eyes.

"I know he's fighting dear, I can't really grasp everything you explained to me but I know a mate never gives up on the other." She said, I smiled and wiped the tear that had fallen.