Hades Blind Mate|31

If you are reading offline ^ there are mature and trigger warning pictures above!

Hades

The things she said we're mean, but I couldn't speak. Why couldn't I speak—I felt paralyzed and she was looking at me.

Seina had fazed out of the room, I need to comfort her. None of what this bitch said was true—my darling was strong and she was getting stronger each day.  Everyone takes trauma differently and this bitch had no right coming into my home and disrespecting my woman.

"Awe little Hades can't speak?" Artaith spoke, she walked around me touching my shoulder.

"What the fuck are you doing to me?" I growled, Asem was pissed.

"Sadly little wolfie in there doesn't have any fears—shes able to block  them out, but you deary can't." Artaith spoke, her voice sounded different than before.

"Stop this right now!" I growled, I wanted this woman out of my home.

"Sorry Mr Hades, my orders were to ruin your relationship—luckily all your fears are about hurting her." Artaith winked, she kissed my cheek and I wanted to puke.

"I won't do it." I growled, trying to fight her control.

"You don't have the ability to erase your fears, I control you now." She chuckled, her eyes turned dark.

"No!" I tried to fight, but I couldn't speak anymore—I felt trapped inside this dark black empty room.

"No do what you fear, ruin her." Artaith cackled, I suddenly fazed into the bedroom.

"

Seina?" I spoke yet it wasn't me, she rolled her eyes.