Hades Blind Mate|29-🎄PART 2

If you are reading offline ^ there are mature and trigger warning pictures above!

Seina

"Merry Christmas!!!" I jumped looking over rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Why!?" I whined, noticing it was Hades on my side of the bed waking me up.

"Come on, I can't wait anymore." He groaned I looked at the clock he had in the room and groaned.

"It's 6 in the morning! Are you a kid?" I ask him, he rolls his eyes.

"Yes, are you happy? I haven't felt this excited in years, gods don't celebrate Christmas and Asem won't shut up." Hades growled I laughed.

"Can I shower?" I asked, he frowned but nodded.

"It's not like I've slept anyway." He shrugged, I rolled my eyes.

"Let me guess, you sat in the living room staring at all the gifts to figure out which ones are yours?" I ask him, he looked at me shocked.

"How—" he went to speak, I laughed while walking into the bathroom.

"Typical kid move!" I yelled, he growled and I giggled.

When I finished my shower Hades was sitting on the bed, his leg bouncing up and down impatiently—I rolled my eyes and got dressed, made myself look decent and came back out.

"Are you done?" He asked, I looked at his closed and groaned.

"If you're not showered and dressed appropriately within the next 15 minutes, you won't be opening anything." I told him, his eyes widened and he sighed.

"Okay, my Queen." He replied, he took a quick sniff of himself and winced—I'm not stupid.

"Shoo." I said, he nodded and went to shower—I smiled happily.

Other people would think a man shouldn't act like this, he's excited? If a woman can lose focus and get overly excited over something—why can't a man, just cause I had to order him to do something this time, doesn't mean it's always like that. We all loose train of thought sometimes, we all need a push sometimes—calm down.