Hades Blind Mate|35

If you are reading offline ^ there are mature and trigger warning pictures above!

Seina

"I can't believe it, I can't believe you are alive." Papi said, my smile widened as we sat—he had fully composed himself.

"How do you know the Alpha sweetie?" My mother spoke softly, she looked confused and left out.

"His pack is where I was raised." I said , I saw the flash of anger in my fathers eyes.

"Those people who kidnapped you were from his pack?" He asked I nodded, but placed my hand on his to calm him.

"Papi had no idea, he was a big brother to me for 2 years before they locked me away." I said my father relaxed, my mother just looked sad.

"I thought she was dead, they hand given me evidence of it—but when the earth quake happened—I realized there had been more too the story." Papi frowned, I saw the rage in his eyes.

"You realized that I had been alive the whole time." I said Papi nodded, he looked so lost but happy at the same time.

"By the time the evidence had come to surface, your kidnappers had killed themselves." Papi said, he clenched his hand tightly—I knew he felt so much anger.

"My fake mother killed my fake father—he was going to come clean because he felt bad, being mated to her had been a nightmare but she stabbed him and then tripped onto the knife." I chuckled, Papi looked surprised—he didn't know much about me.

"How could you know that—heck if you fell through that hole how are you alive?" He asked, I smiled happily but my heart was clouded in pain.

"I fell to the underworld—you can choose not to believe but my parents can tell you it's real, my mate is Hades and he's a god—well so am i."  I laughed, his eyes filled with suprise.