Hades Blind Mate|06

If you are reading offline ^ there are trigger warning pictures above!

Siena

"Are you okay with me helping you?" The woman asked, she was the maid hades asked to get me ready.

"Can you?" I asked, my cheeks were red.

"But of course." The woman said, I was currently sitting in on a chair.

I had just gotten out of the shower, scrubbing myself clean of my previous life and finally washing my hair which still felt way too short for my liking but I am dealing with it. I was wrapped in a towel as the lady brushed through my hair my body flinching at the amount of knots

"What is your name?" I asked, it felt weird not knowing who was brushing my hair and helping me get dressed.

"Lady Lee." She said, I felt myself smile a little.

"Thank you Lee for helping me." I said, I felt the brush stop slightly.

"Nobody thanks me." She said, then she continued brushing my hair until I felt the smoothness of my hair against my face.

"I am, I appreciate your help." I said, I felt her chuckle slightly and I realized I really liked her.

"Well your welcome." She replied, I felt her putting my hair up and I was happy to not have my hair down anymore.

"What will I wear." I said, I felt this uneasy feeling inside my chest.

"Well until we can have clothes delivered for you, you must wear lady Persephone's clothes." Lady Lee said, I felt Morana growling in my head.

"I rather be naked." Morana growled, I hummed in agreement but continued to wait for the items I would be wearing.