Hades Blind Mate|39

If you are reading offline ^ there are mature and trigger warning pictures above!

Hades

"Getting bored yet sweetheart, all you gotta do is tell us where she went?" Artaith begged in the same annoyingly sweet voice she always did.

"Why would I do that?" I spoke once again, being here for as long as I had been chained up-I had no idea how they kept me here.

Seina had said that with me being a hybrid meant that normal things didn't work on wolves like before, but they had found a way to subdue me and I haven't been able to move or leave since. They've tried stripping me of my mortality, tried everything to break me-it pissed little Artaith here off that I managed to get over her wicked mind control, somewhere along the line of realizing I had a baby growing out there really made me kick all the stupid thoughts in my head. Yet I couldn't escape, my flames didn't work and they never let me out of my cuffs-they tried using my smell or me literally pissing my pants as a way to kick me down a notch but I knew that the moment I broke they'd get to Seina and that was the last thing I wanted.

I had heard mutterings that they couldn't even find a trace off her, they had solved most of the mystery. She had been locked away for years, fell to hell and met me-then took off when things got rough but didn't know why since the doctor here died refusing to reveal the secret. They thought the bond I had with the people here would drive me insane, but since they cut off my flames they had also cut off the connection I had with the job description which broke me because who knows how many souls were suffering and wishing to be set free and I couldn't even hear them.

"Why can't you save yourself? She's meaningless." Artaith hissed I rolled my eyes, she really hated Seina and yet nobody explained why.

"If she was so meaningless you wouldn't care to know where she is-which I've told you a million times that I don't know." I told her, which made her cheeks go red-she didn't want me knowing her plans.

"If my boss shows up and I don't have her, we'll both be in trouble—you'll suffer a lot more by his hand." She said, I rolled my eyes.

"I love her and I will protect her." I said honestly, she sighed and rolled her eyes.