Hades Blind Mate|13

If you are reading offline ^ there are mature and trigger warning pictures above!

Seina

    "Seina?" Hades spoke, his voice husky and cracked with sadness.

"I smell bad." I whispered, my voice cracked from death.

"Holy shit, she's alive!" Apollo said I saw hades come forward.

"I know you missed me, I know you're sad but any chance I can shower before hugging." I said before gagging, he smiled.

"Of course my queen." He replied, I smiled and he helped me up.

"What's in your hand?" Apollo asked I was too disgusted to realize.

"This is for you Hades." I told him, he looked at me confused before holding out his hand.

I placed the small pill in his hand, he looked confused at it.

"What is this?" He asked me, I smiled lightly.

"My moon goddess said that it was your choice to become like me, first of it's kind." I said proudly, Morana was content inside me.

"First of what?" Apollo asked I smiled lightly even while covered in puke and blood.

"Immortal werewolf, but we'd be called Lycan's instead" I said before walking off to shower, I smelt horrible.

"You can't just say that and walk away!" Hades said I turned on the shower.

"I smell like puke, I'm going to shower!" I said with a slight growl, Morana didn't like smelling either.

"Fine." Hades sighed painfully, I left the door open knowing Apollo had left.

"I'm not trying to ignore you, I just don't want to smell." I told him as I stripped, his eyes went directly to my ass.

"You did die, then wake up and hand me a pill that could make me a wolf- some would actually explain." He said with a sigh, the pill was now in a glass container.