Hades Blind Mate|16

If you are reading offline ^ there are mature and trigger warning pictures above!

Seina

"Somebody is in the underworld." Hades said.

He had shot up in his sleep completely scaring me while I read important information about the underworld.

After his change he was really tired, of course gods sleep but it's more like putting your phone on sleep mode than actually sleeping-but being half wolf completely knocked him out after he got his way sexually.

Not that I minded.

"Who?" I asked shaking my train of thought, he growled.

"Somebody who is not welcome." His wolf was peaking through probably tapping into the angry Hades was already feeling.

"Let's go." I said quickly putting on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.

"I like your casual style." Hades winked, I shrugged.

"It's 3 in the fucking morning, this is the Queen's beauty." I smiled, he kissed my forehead before we went to find the intruder.

Immediately after walking through the door and finding ourselves outside, I groaned cause it was cold—the underworld was either too hot or to cold.

"You're not welcome here." Hades growled, the figure laughed and I flinched.

"I am, you have something of mine that must be returned." The voice responded, I felt really uncomfortable around this person.

"What could I possibly have of yours Lucifer." Hades asked, I literally jumped out of my skin.

"A soul, it came here because of it's unfinished business, but it is MY soul—destined to be tortured for eternity without your happy place." Lucifer said, he turned around and I was shocked at how ugly he was.