Hades Blind Mate|08

Seina

Seina

We were currently sitting in what I assumed to be an office or a dining room, cause well being blind didn't help and Hades basically dragged me with him muttering things like "he couldn't leave me alone." and "he was going to kill his ex.". I wasn't completely sure I forgave him, it was weird for both my wolf and I.

We knew it wasn't his fault, how could he have known that his ex wouldn't go THAT far to make sure we didn't get together. She took off, Persephone left the underworld and ran off somewhere to complain which as Hades put it was too her mother who was mother nature and I just sat there in awe.

"Woman are you even listening?" I tried to find the voice but without eyes you're hopeless.

"I'm trying, my stomach hurts." I said, on queue my stomach growled.

"Shit, your hungry I'll get you something to eat! Apollo watch her." Hades said, then took off as I heard his footsteps retreating from the room.

"Hmm, your cute." Apollo said, my cheeks turned red.

"Thank you." I replied, trying to be nice he was powerful probably and I wasn't.

"Hades is lucky, he's got you forever." Apollo said, I felt him touch my hair but I didn't know where he was it was very uncomfortable.

"I got him forever too." I said, with a small smile.

"Your eyes, what happened?" He asked I hear a hint of annoyance in his voice for what I didn't know.

"My parents." I said, shrugging avoiding the touch of his hand.

"Hmm." He said, then I couldn't feel him around me anymore as I heard the door open.

"I made you a sandwich, and a glass of water." He said I felt confused I thought they didn't eat human food here.

"Human food?" I asked he laughed.